|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Druh Farrell|
|• Total||3.34 km2 (1.29 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,135 m (3,724 ft)|
|• Density||2,724.0/km2 (7,055/sq mi)|
|• Average Income||$59,298|
|Website||Dalhousie Community Association|
Dalhousie is a neighbourhood in the northwest area of Calgary. It is bounded to the north by John Laurie Boulevard, to the east by Shaganappi Trail, to the south by Crowchild Trail and to the west by Sarcee Trail.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $59,298 in 2000, and there were 17.1% low income residents living in the neighborhood. As of 2000, 24.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 25.1% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 26.8% were used for renting.
As of 2006, there are four schools in the district: Dalhousie Elementary School, West Dalhousie Elementary School and H.D. Cartwright Junior High School in the public system, and St. Dominic in the Separate (Catholic) system. Students in Dalhousie continue on to Sir Winston Churchill High School in the public system, or St. Francis High School in the Catholic system.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary. "Calgary Snapshots 2011". Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Dalhousie Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- Rampant Scotland. "Scottish Place Names in Calgary". Retrieved 2007-05-15.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 2 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-08.
||Ranchlands||Edgemont||Nose Hill Park|
|Silver Springs||Nose Hill Park|
|Varsity||University of Calgary||Brentwood|