Road of Fatehpora
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Elevation||1,600 m (5,200 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||912 ♂/♀|
Its said 'Fatehpora' got its name when it won the battle between the two villages then it got its name as Fateh which was later modified as Fatehpora.
As per the 2011 India Census, Fatehpora had a population of 6,737, with males constituting 51% of the population and females, 49%. Fatehpora had an average literacy rate of 60%, higher than the national average of 59.5%. The male literacy was 67%, and female literacy was 53%. In Fatehpora, 17% of the population was under 6 years of age. Nearly all of the persons living in Fatehpora are Sunni Muslims.
Fatehpora is located at Srinagar.Near Fatehpora exists the confluence of three streams, Brengi and Sandran, and the resulting river is named Veth or Jhelum. There are several larger streams such as Brengi. Another stream Lidar joins the river a little downstream and from that point the river becomes navigable.,  at an average elevation of 1600 metres (5300 feet) above sea level, at a distance of 65 kilometres (40 mi) from
- Govt. Polytechnic College,Larkipora
- Baba Naseeb-u-Din Gazi Memorial Public School, Fatehpora
- Government Higher Secondary School, Kabamarg (Fatehpora)
- Government Middle School, Fatehpora
- Government Middle School (Girls), Fatehpora
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.