Memadangu is a village in Kerala, India with small mountains, rocky hills, rivers, paddy fields, rubber plantations and pineapple plantations. Memadangu is lying 10 km south east of Muvattupuzha town. Arakuzha and Vazhakulam are nearby villages. Thodupuzha lies 10 km south east of Memadangu.
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Memadangu is situated in Ernakulam District, Kerala . Memadangu Pincode is 686672 With 9.95432 Latitude and 76.54847 Longitude.
Most of the people in Memadangu are Catholics or Hindus. We can see a harmony among this people. Public Transport is their main problem, though some buses like Nirmalyam.
Most of the students attend Arikuzha school and Arakuzha school for their education.
- St Sebastian's High School, Memadangu
- St Sebastian's LP School, Memadangu
- Chettoor kalari
- Moozhikkal Bagavati Temple
- Thottakkara Mahadeva Temple
- St Sebastian's Church Arikuzha
- St.Mary's Church Arakuzha
- St.George's Church, Thottakkara
Places in and around Memadangu