(Redirected from 3g)Jump to navigation Jump to search
3G is a generation of standards for mobile telecommunication.
3G may also refer to:
- 3G Capital, a Brazilian investment firm
- Global Governance Group, an informal group of smaller and medium-sized counties represented in the G20 summits
- 3G (countries) or Global Growth Generators countries (the most promising growth prospects countries)
- 3G (film), a Bollywood film
- 3G pitch, a third-generation astroturf, used in many sports such as football
- 3G Studios, an independent video game development studio
- CURB/Agajanian/3G Racing, a team in the Indy Racing League IndyCar Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series
- a third-generation immigrant; see Immigrant generations
- Apartment 3-G, an American newspaper comic strip about a trio of career women
- Hutchison 3G, a brand name under which several UMTS-based mobile phone networks operate
- iPhone 3G, a smartphone sold by Apple Inc.
- NTFS-3G, an open-source cross-platform implementation of the Microsoft Windows NTFS file system
- Stephane & 3G, a Georgian pop group
- Sudan Yellow 3G, a yellow azo dye
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.