Duirinish railway station
|Scottish Gaelic: Diuirinis|
|Managed by||Abellio ScotRail|
|Number of platforms||1|
|Live arrivals/departures, station information and onward connections
from National Rail Enquiries
|Annual rail passenger usage*|
|Original company||Dingwall and Skye Railway|
|2 November 1897||Opened|
|National Rail – UK railway stations|
|* Annual estimated passenger usage based on sales of tickets in stated financial year(s) which end or originate at Duirinish from Office of Rail and Road statistics. Methodology may vary year on year.|
|UK Railways portal|
Duirinish railway station is a remote railway station on the Kyle of Lochalsh Line near the settlement of Duirinish in the Highlands, northern Scotland. Duirinish is two miles inland of Scotland's west coast, near Loch Lundie.
Four trains each way call (on request) on weekdays/Saturdays and one each all year on Sundays, plus a second from May to late September only.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
Kyle of Lochalsh Line
|Kyle of Lochalsh|
- Butt (1995), page 84
- GB eNRT May 2016 Edition, Table 239
- Awdry, Christopher (1990). Encyclopaedia of British Railway Companies. Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0049-7. OCLC 19514063.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Jowett, Alan (March 1989). Jowett's Railway Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland: From Pre-Grouping to the Present Day (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-086-0. OCLC 22311137.
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 978-0-906899-99-1. OCLC 228266687.
- RAILSCOT on Dingwall and Skye Railway
- RAILSCOT on Kyle of Lochalsh Extension (Highland Railway)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Duirinish railway station.|
|This Scotland railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|