|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The blast spore appears in the basic edition of D&D in the Companion Rules set, in the Dungeon Masters Companion: Book Two (1984). In 1991, it appears in the Dungeons & Dragons Rules Cyclopedia.
The gas spore appeared in second edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons in under the "fungus" entry in Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (1989), and is reprinted in the Monstrous Manual (1993). The gas spore also appears in I, Tyrant (1996).
The gas spore strongly resembles a beholder, and explodes violently when struck.
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- Mentzer, Frank. Dungeons & Dragons Set 3: Companion Rules (TSR, 1984)
- Allston, Aaron, Steven E. Schend, Jon Pickens, and Dori Watry. Dungeons & Dragons Rules Cyclopedia (TSR, 1991)
- Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (TSR, 1989)
- Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- Baker, Rich, James Jacobs, and Steve Winter. Lords of Madness (Wizards of the Coast, 2005)
- Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). Tome of Horrors. Necromancer Games. pp. 147–148. ISBN 1-58846-112-2.
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|