List of terrorist incidents in June 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of some of the terrorist, alleged terrorist or suspected terrorist incidents which took place in June 2019, including incidents by violent non-state actors for political, religious, or ideological motives.
- Types of incidents are selected from the Tactics of terrorism page.
- Casualties figures in this list are the total casualties of the incident including immediate casualties and later casualties (such as people who succumbed to their wounds long after the attacks occurred).
- Casualties listed are the victims. Perpetrator casualties are listed separately (e.g. x (+y) indicate that x victims and y perpetrators were killed/injured).
- Casualty totals may be underestimated or unavailable due to a lack of information. A figure with a plus (+) sign indicates that at least that many people have died (e.g. 10+ indicates that at least 10 people have died) – the actual toll could be considerably higher. A figure with a plus (+) sign may also indicate that over that number of people are victims.
- If casualty figures are 20 or more, they will be shown in bold. In addition, figures for casualties more than 50 will also be underlined.
- Incidents are limited to one per location per day. If multiple attacks occur in the same place on the same day, they will be merged into a single incident.
- In addition to the guidelines above, the table also includes the following categories:
- 0 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 1–19 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 20–49 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 50–99 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 100+ people were killed/injured by the incident.
Total incidents: 216
|1||Bombing||0||1||Bannang Sata District, Thailand||A teenager was injured when a pipe bomb was thrown at a police booth in Southern Thailand.||Militants||South Thailand insurgency|
|1||Shooting||1 (+3)||0||La Macarena, Colombia||Three militants and a policeman were killed during a gunfight in a municipality of La Macarena, Meta Department.||FARC dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|1||Kidnapping, execution||9||0||Ar-Rutbah, Iraq||The remains of five executed by Islamic State militants are found buried in the town of Ar-Rutbah.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|1||Bombing, shooting||1||0||North Waziristan, Pakistan||A soldier was killed when unknown militants attacked an army vehicle, first with a roadside explosive device followed by gunfire in Boya area, North Waziristan.||Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (suspected)||War in North-West Pakistan|
|1||Suicide bombing||8 (+1)||7||Ghazni, Afghanistan||A suicide bomber driving a Humvee detonated the vehicle loaded with explosives near a security building, killing 8 officers.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|1||Arson||0||0||Salavas, France||An arson attack against an intelligent trash sorting containers were reported in Salavas, a commune beloging to the Ardèche department. Days later the attack was claimed in an anarchist website.||Anarchists||Terrorism in France|
|1||Shooting, arson||1||0||Konduga and Marte, Nigeria||Boko Haram militants attacked two military bases. One soldier was killed, and six others and a commander became missing after the attack. The terrorist also set fire to a tank and stole vehicles, weapons and ammunition.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|1||Shooting||5 (+3)||7 (+3)||Lash Wa Juwayn District, Afghanistan||Taliban militants attacked a border post on the border of Iran and Afghanistan in the Lash Wa Juwayn District, killing at least 5 police officers. Three Taliban militants were also killed.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|1||Shooting||1||Several||Maiduguri, Nigeria||Boko Haram militants stormed a mosque on the outskirts of Maiduguri, killing a man. Several others were wounded either during the stampede as they tried to get out of the building, or by gunfire.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|1||Shooting||1||0||Lohardaga district, India||Maoist cadres shot dead a man they claimed was a police informant. The man had been abducted the day before.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|1||Melee attack||1||0||Bastar district, India||Maoist cadres attacked a secret police informant with axes, leaving him dead.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|1||Suicide bombing, car bombing||10 (+1)||20||Raqqa, Syria||Two bombings in the city of Raqqa killed a total of ten people. The first explosion was caused by a roadside bomb that wounded several people. The second was a suicide car bomb that detonated at a checkpoint manned by US-backed fighters, killing five civilians and five fighters, and leaving over 20 people injured.||Islamic State (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|2||Bombings||2||27||Kabul, Afghanistan||Three bombs detonated in the city of Kabul, killing two people and injuring 27 others, including a journalist. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility.||Islamic State||War in Afghanistan|
|2||Grenade attack||0||0||Pulwama district, India||A grenade was lobbed at the house of a senior National Conference (NC) leader in the Pulwama district.||Militants||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|2||Bombing||0||0||Mandera County, Kenya||An improvised explosive device detonated in the road Mandera-Rhamu-Elwak, in Madera County, with no left casualties. No group claimed responsibility, but militants beloging to Al-Shabaab perpetrate this kind of attacks regularly.||Al-Shabaab||Spillover of the War in Somalia|
|2||Bombings||0||18||Derna, Libya||Two car bombs detonated near the headquarters of the Libyan National Army (LNA), injuring 18 people. Days later the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack.||Islamic State||Libyan Civil War|
|2||Shooting||1||4 (+5)||Dumka district, India||Maoist insurgents clashed with Indian troops in the Dumka district, killing one and wounding others. Five Maoists also received bullets while they retreated into the forest.||CPI||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|2||Shooting||1 (+Unknown)||3 (+Unknown)||Ar-Rutbah, Iraq||Islamic State militants clashed with soldiers of the Iraqi army, killing one soldier and wounding 3 others. Several Islamic State members were also killed or injured.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|2||Drone attack||2||0||Afrin District, Syria||Two Turkish soldiers were killed when the Afrin Liberation Forces carried out a drone attack on military positions in the village of Jalbir.||Afrin Liberation Forces||Operation Olive Branch|
|2||Rocket attacks||0||0||Qamhana, Syria||Militants launched a number of rockets at the town of Qamhana, causing material damage to a number of homes and structures.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|2||Bombing||0||0||Basra Governorate, Iraq||An improvised explosive device was detonated in front of the headquarters of the Iraqi Communist Party in the Basra Governorate. No casualties were reported.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|2||Car bombing||22||45||Azaz, Syria||June 2019 Azaz bombing: 22 civilians were killed and over 45 wounded in a car bomb attack near a market and a mosque in the city of Azaz in northern Syria.||Unknown||Syrian Civil War|
|2||Shooting, assassination||1||0||Kassel, Germany||The CDU politician Walter Lübcke was shot dead in front of his residence in Wolfhagen, Kassel. A suspect from the far-right milieu was arrested. Lübcke was well known for his pro-migrant views. Authorities suspect the incident to be a right-wing attack.||Combat 18||Terrorism in Germany|
|3||Arson, Sabbotage||0||0||Folles, France||An arson and sabbotage attack were reported in Folles, Haute-Vienne department. The attack left damage to electrical installations but no injuries, and an unknown anarchist attack claimed responsibility for the attack.||Sabotage Bessines||Terrorism in France|
|3||Grenade attacks||0||0||Basra Governorate, Iraq||Unidentified attackers threw five grenades into the Basra Governorate headquarters of the Islamic Dawa Party. Three of the grenades detonated. No casualties were reported, but the building was damaged. The attack came just a day after a similar attack on the offices of the Iraqi Communist Party.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|3||Bombing, shooting||4 (+1)||0||Tripoli, Lebanon||2019 Tripoli shooting: A militant attacked a security patrol in Tripoli, Lebanon, with a bomb and then opened fire killing two policemen and two soldiers. The attacker then detonated his explosives after he was holed up in a building. He had previously been charged for belonging to the Islamic State.||Islamic State||Terrorism in Lebanon|
|3||Shooting||3||0||Babungo, Cameroon||A gunfight between separatists and government soldiers left three people dead in Ndekwai and another three in Babungo, Babessi, Ngo-Ketunjia Division.||Ambazonian fighters||Anglophone Crisis|
|3||Shooting||0||2||Diyala Governorate, Iraq||Islamic State gunmen attacked an army checkpoint in the village of Beni Zayd near Baqubah, wounding two soldiers.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|3||Shooting||4||2||Cáceres, Colombia||A group of Gunmen arrived at El Guaimaro village, killing four civlians and wound other two, in the municipality of Cáceres, Antioquia Department. The attack was blamed to the National Liberation Army and Autodefensas Gaitanistas de Colombia.||Autodefensas Gaitanistas de Colombia or ELN||Colombian conflict|
|3||Bombing||5||10||Kabul, Afghanistan||Five government employees were killed after a magnetic bomb detonated under a bus carrying Afghan government employees in Kabul. The Islamic State claimed responsibility for this attack.||Islamic State||War in Afghanistan|
|3||Shooting||1 (+1)||Unknown||Mandera County, Kenya||Clashes between Kenyan soldiers and Al-Shabaab militants killed one soldier and one militant and wounded several others.||Al-Shabaab||Somali Civil War|
|3||Attempted suicide bombing||0||0 (+1)||Kartosuro, Indonesia||A suicide bomber detonated his explosives in front of a police station in Kartasura, Sukoharjo Regency, Central Java. The bomber was seriously injured, and no other casualties were reported.||Islamic State||Terrorism in Indonesia|
|3||Shooting||1||0||Srinagar, India||A civilian was shot dead in the city of Srinagar by unknown assailants.||Unknown||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|3||Abduction, looting||0||7 (abducted)||Bas-Uele, Democratic Republic of the Congo||A group of 7 armed LRA rebels attacked and looted a community in Bas-Uele. They abducted seven men.||Lord's Resistance Army||LRA Insurgency|
|3||Shooting, melee attack, hostage taking||15 (+1)||10||Beni, DR Congo||13 civilians and 2 soldiers were killed when militants attacked the city of Beni with guns and bladed weapons. Ten other people became injured, and one attacker was killed. A teenage girl was taken hostage by the attackers. Islamic State claimed responsibility. The attack was likely a response to the repelled attack by the army the week before that killed 26 militants.||Islamic State||Allied Democratic Forces insurgency|
|3||Abduction, looting||0||10 (abducted)||Bas-Uele, Democratic Republic of the Congo||A group of 7 LRA rebels attacked a mining site in Bas-Uele. After looting the owner of the mine, they abducted 10 civilians, including women and children.||Lord's Resistance Army||LRA Insurgency|
|3–10||Shooting, melee attack, stabbing, vehicular attack||118||650+||Khartoum, Sudan||Khartoum massacre: Unarmed protestors were attacked by security forces and paramilitary forces during a sit-in. The opposition says 118 people were killed, but the authorities put the death toll at 62. The exact number of deaths is difficult to say because a lot of bodies were dumped in the Nile. Hundreds of people became injured and a lot of people were raped. More people were killed in violence the next days across the country.||TMC security forces, RSF||2018–19 Sudanese protests|
|4||Arson||0||0||San Miguel, Chile||An arson attack against a truck was reported in the community of San Miguel, Santiago. On the streets Lo Ovalle with Iquique an improvised incendiary device burnedpart of the cabin of the cargo vehicle and move on to carry the power line of the sector. The place quickly arrived firefighters who managed to control the incident without expanding. Within a few days the action is revindicated by the "Banda Incendiaria Punky Mauri" in memory of a chilean anarchist.||Banda Incendiaria Punky Mauri||Terrorism in Chile|
|4||Abduction||0||3 (abducted)||Haut-Uele, Democratic Republic of the Congo||About 25 unknown militants, armed with machine guns and AK-47s, abducted three children travelling between Banda and Doruma.||Unknown||Kivu conflict|
|4||Shooting||6 (+3)||Unknown||Al Tarmia, Iraq||Six security men were killed after clashing with Islamic State militants near the town of Al Tarmia. Three militants were also killed.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|4||Shooting||8 (+5)||0||Arish, Egypt||Militants attacked a police checkpoint in the northern Sinai city of Arish, killing 8 Egyptian police officers. Five militants were killed during the clash. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack.||Islamic State||Sinai insurgency|
|4||Bombing, shooting||4 (+3)||17||Al Tarmia, Iraq||A roadside bombing in the town of Al Tarmia, targeting a military patrol, killed four members of the security forces and wounded seventeen others. Shortly after, militants opened fire on the patrol, but the survivors shot back, killing three.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|4||Bombing||2||14||Nahrin District, Afghanistan||A motorcycle bomb detonated near a mosque as a number of people were leaving after Eid prayers. Two civilians were killed and 14 were wounded.||Unknown||War in Afghanistan|
|5||Rocket attacks||0||0||Mahardah, Syria||Rebels shelled the city of Mahardah in northern Hama Governorate, causing material damage to houses and businesses.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|5||Bombing, Shooting||3||9||Diyala Governorate and Kirkuk Governorate, Iraq||A string of attacks were reported in Baquba, Dibis District, Hawija and other places of the governorates of Diyala and Kirkuk. The attacks left thre people killed and nine injured.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|5||Rocket attack||2||1||Afrin District, Syria||The Afrin Liberation Forces attacked Turkish soldiers in the town of Sherawa with an anti-tank guided missile. Two soldiers, including a sergeant, were killed, and 1 soldier became injured.||Afrin Liberation Forces||Operation Olive Branch|
|5||Bombing||3||1||Afrin District, Syria||The Afrin Liberation Forces killed three Turkish-backed militants, and injured another in an IED attack.||Afrin Liberation Forces||Operation Olive Branch|
|6||Attack||1||0||Afrin District, Syria||The Afrin Liberation Forces attacked Turkish-backed militants in the surroundings of Kafr Khasher with heavy weapons. One militant was killed.||Afrin Liberation Forces||Operation Olive Branch|
|6||Grenade attack||1||Several||Aden, Yemen||A child was killed and multiple people were injured when unidentified assailants hurled a grenade at an Eid concert in the city of Aden.||Unknown||Yemeni Civil War|
|6||Bombing||3||3||Jindires, Syria||The Afrin Liberation Forces attacked a military vehicle belonging to Turkish-backed militants. One militant was killed, and two became injured. When other militants arrived, a mine was detonated killing two militants and injuring another.||Afrin Liberation Forces||Operation Olive Branch|
|6||Shooting||1||1||Pulwama district, India||Militants opened fire into a house in the Pulwama district, killing a woman and wounding a man.||Militants||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|6||Bombing||2||0||Harnai District, Pakistan||Two soldiers on Eid patrol duty were killed in a roadside bombing in the Harnai District of Balochistan.||Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan||Insurgency in Balochistan|
|6||Arson, bombing||0||4||Bashiqa, Iraq||Suspected Islamic State militants set fire to a number of farmlands owned by Kurdish civilians. After authorities arrived, a bomb was detonated, wounding four firefighters.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|6||Shooting||1||0||Anantnag district, India||Militants shot dead a Territorial Army officer in the village of Sadoora in the Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir.||Militants||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|6||Shooting||2||2||Baghdad, Iraq||Islamic State gunmen attacked the village of al-Nabai near Baghdad, killing two brothers and wounding one more and another family member.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|6||Arson||0||0||Simdega district, India||Maoist cadres set ablaze an excavator and three tippers in the Simdega district.||Naxalite (suspected)||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|6–8||Shooting||53 (+48)||0||Hama Governorate, Syria||Jihadist rebels attacked Syrian positions in the Hama Governorate, killing 53 government-allied soldiers. About 48 rebels were also killed. In other incident rebels shelled the towns of Mahardah, Jabin and Tell Malah in the Hama Governorate of Syria, causing material damage.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|7||Grenade Attack||0||2||Sopore, India||Militants threw a grenade against a police station in Sopore, Jammun and Kashmir.||Jaish-e-Mohammed (suspected)||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|7||Bombing||2||7||Ziarat District, Pakistan||A bomb detonated next to a vehicle carrying Shia Muslims, killing two and wounding seven.||Unknown||Insurgency in Balochistan|
|7||Shooting||0||2||Azaz, Syria||YPG militants attacked Turkish soldiers in the city of Azaz, leaving two injured.||People's Protection Units||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|7||Arson||0||0||Bijapur district, India||Maoist insurgents stopped a bus, and after letting the passengers off, set it on fire. No one was injured, but the bus was destroyed.||CPI||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|7||Arson||0||0||Los Sauces, Chile||A group of militants entered to a farm and burned six industrial machinery besides finding pamphlets threatening other forestry companies||Coordinadora Arauco-Malleco||Mapuche conflict|
|7||Bombing||4||4||North Waziristan, Pakistan||A bomb claimed the lives of three army officers and a soldier when it detonated next to a military vehicle. According to ISPR, the attack was carried out in the area where security forces are carrying out actions against terrorists.||Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (suspected)||War in North-West Pakistan|
|7||Shooting, kidnapping||5||Several||Al Azariq District, Yemen||Unidentified gunmen attacked a mosque in Yemen's Al Azariq Governorate, killing 5 people and injuring several others. Three people were also kidnapped.||Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (suspected)||Yemeni Civil War|
|7||Shooting||15 (+?)||7 (+?)||Dawlat Yar District, Afghanistan||15 pro-government militiamen were killed and 7 injured when Taliban militants attacked checkpoints in the Dawlat Yar District of Ghor Province. Seven others were injured, along with an unknown number of Taliban militants.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|8||Shooting||2 (+?)||6 (+?)||Daykundi Province, Afghanistan||The Taliban attacked a security checkpoint in a district of Daykundi Province, killing two and injuring six.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|8||Bombing||4||0||Al-Hasakah, Syria||Four Kurdish fighters were killed when a motorcycle bomb exploded in the city of Al-Hasakah. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility.||Islamic State||Syrian Civil War|
|8||Rocket attacks||1||3||Hama Governorate, Syria||Rebels shelled the town of Shezar, killing a civilian and injuring three others.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|8||Bombing||0||1||Khanaqin, Iraq||A bomb detonated in the city of Khanaqin, wounding a civilian.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|8||Bombing||2||0||Hawija District, Iraq||A roadside bomb exploded in the village of Hamdouniya, killing a federal police officer and a civilian.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|8||Bombing||2||1||Dibis District, Iraq||A roadside bomb exploded in the village of al-Gharab, killing a federal police officer and a civilian.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|8||Kidnapping, execution||1||0||Jaghatū District, Afghanistan||At least four civilians were kidnapped by the Taliban. One of the hostages, a university student, was executed. There are no reports about the remaining hostages.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|8||Arson||0||0||Thessaloniki, Greece||Two cars belonging to Turkish diplomats were set on fire by unknown persons. Four other cars became damaged in the arson attack.||Unknown||Terrorism in Greece|
|9||Shooting||4||4||Farah, Afghanistan||A Taliban attack on a police checkpoint near the city of Farah killed four police officers and left four other missing.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|9||Shooting||19||13||Arbinda, Burkina Faso||Jihadists attacked the town of Arbinda. 19 people were killed and 13 became injured.||Jihadists||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|9||Shooting, arson||13||0||Jalalaqsi, Somalia||Al-Shabaab militants attacked a Somali government-controlled town. The attack targeted Djibouti troops serving under AMISOM. Al-Shabaab claims killing 13 soldiers and burning down a vehicle belonging to African Union peacekeepers.||Al-Shabaab||Somali Civil War|
|9||Bombing||3||9||Tame, Colombia||Two soldiers were killed and 10 others injured in Colombia after an attack with explosives at an army battalion in Tame, a municipality of Arauca border department, Colombian authorities confirmed on Sunday. Days later other soldier succumbed to his wounds in an military hospital in the city of Arauca.||FARC dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|9||Shooting, stabbing||4||0||Khartoum and Omdurman, Sudan||Four people were killed when soldiers of the Rapid Support Forces attacked protestors.||RSF||2018–19 Sudanese protests|
|9–10||Shooting||37 (+Unknown)||0||Darak, Cameroon||Boko Haram militants attacked the town of Darak in Cameroon's Far North Region bordering Lake Chad, killing 21 soldiers and 16 civilians. Several Boko Haram attackers were also killed. According to a statement more than 300 armed Boko Haram fighters attacked the town of Darak, Logone and Chari district, in the Far North region of Cameroon. In the moment of the arrive of the Cameronian army left a gunfight.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|10||Shooting||1||0||Morales, Colombia||A soldier succumbed to his injuries after a gunfight between FARC dissidents and colombian soldiers.||FARC dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|10||Shooting||35||Unknown||Mopti Region, Mali||June 2019 Mali massacre: About 50 heavily armed men surrounded and attacked the village of Sobane-Kou in central Mali. It was inhabited by people belonging to the Dogon ethnic group. The government has suspected a terrorist group but an official has blamed a Fulani militia. 95 bodies were claimed to have been found, but 19 people were still missing. The toll was based on claims of soldiers and the district mayor. Mali government revised it to 35 after a personal count by an expert team, the confusion being due to those who fled.||Fulani militia or jihadists (suspected)||Northern Mali conflict|
|10||Shooting, arson||17||15||Darfur, Sudan||At least 17 people were killed in clashes in the village of Deleij. Over 100 houses were razed and burned during the attacks. According to the United Nations–African Union Mission in Darfur(UNAMID) the killings occurred during clashes between "nomads and residents", while opposition medics claimed the killings were done by Janjaweed militiamen.||Nomads and local residents/Janjaweed||War in Darfur|
|10||Arson, Bombing||0||0||Denens, Switzerland||An arson and bombing attack against a telecommunications antenna were reported in Denens, Switzerland. Days later an anarchist group claimed the attack in an anti authoritarian website.||Anarchists||Terrorism in Switzerland|
|10||Shooting, execution||1||0||Kanker district, India||Maoist attackers shot dead a man they suspected of providing land to police officers for setting up a camp.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|10||Shooting||12||0||Farah Province, Afghanistan||The Iman of a mosque, and member of the Taliban, killed twelve people including members of his own family.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|10||Abduction, looting||0||5 (abducted)||Haut-Mbomou, Central African Republic||A group of three armed LRA rebels and 16 unarmed boys held 14 people hostage and looted several fields. 9 hostages were released, the remaining were abducted.||Lord's Resistance Army||LRA Insurgency|
|10–17||Shooting, attacks, massacres||240+||Unknown||Ituri Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo||Over 240 people were killed in attacks on villages and communities and ethnic clashes between Lendu and Hema tribes in the volatile Ituri Province. The attackers were mostly from the Lendu tribe, with the attacks primarily targeting Hema civilians, but police officers were also targeted. According to reports. the attacks on Hema villagers were in response to the killing of four Lendu businessmen on June 10, which the Lendu considered to be assassinations by Hema militiamen. 160 bodies were found in a mass grave in the village of Tche, with others found elsewhere.||Lendu and Hema militias||Ituri conflict|
|11||Bombing||6||0||Kandahar District, Afghanistan||A roadside bombing in the southern province of Kandahar killed 6 members of a single family. No group has claimed responsibility.||Unknown||War in Afghanistan|
|11||Bombing||3||4||Abyan Governorate, Yemen||A roadside bomb in the Abyan Governorate killed 3 soldiers.||Unknown||Yemeni Civil War|
|11||Arson||0||0||Albi, France||Ten vehicles beloging to Enedis were burned in an arson attack in the commune of Albi, Tarn. Days later anarchist claimed responsibility for the attack.||Anarchists||Terrorism in France|
|11||Ambush, looting, shooting||0||2||Haut-Uele, Democratic Republic of the Congo||Three unknown assailants, armed with AK-47's, ambushed a trader looted his belongings, including gold and money. Additionally, they shot and injured two civilists.||Lord's Resistance Army||Kivu conflict|
|12||Vehicle-ramming attack, attempted melee attack||0||0 (+2)||Barnawartha, Victoria, Australia||The Clavell brothers, aged 19 and 30, rammed a police car and then lunged at police with a knife and a tomahawk before they were shot on Wednesday afternoon by Victorian police.||Joshua and Joel Clavell||Terrorism in Australia|
|12||Arson||1||4||Bashiqa, Iraq||Suspected Islamic State militants set fire to a farm in eastern Mosul. The fire burned three fields, killing one farmer and wounding 4 others.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|12||Arson||0||0||Gariaband district, India||Maoists set ablaze stocks of Tendu leaves worth over 90 million Indian rupees.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|12||Rocket attack||0||26||Abha, Saudi Arabia||Abha International Airport attack: A Houthi-fired rocket landed in the arrivals hall of the Abha International Airport, injuring over two dozen civilians.||Houthi movement||Yemeni Civil War|
|12||Shooting||6 (+1)||3||Anantnag, India||Six paramilitary soldiers were killed when they were attacked by two militants while patrolling the streets. Two soldiers and a police officer became injured. The soldiers shot back, and killed one of the attackers.||Jaish-e-Mohammad||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|12||Shooting, attack||20||0||Borno State, Nigeria||Islamic State militants attacked a Nigerian military base in the town of Kareto, killing up to 20 Nigerian soldiers including an army commander. The army base was burned down and at least one tank destroyed. The insurgents fled after the assault.||Islamic State West Africa Province||Boko Haram insurgency|
|12||Shooting||1 (+2)||0||Al-Shirqat, Iraq||Two Islamic State insurgents shot dead a civilian in the village of Al-Shirqat, before getting killed by local residents and police.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|13||Kidnapping||0||1 Kidnapping||Jamundí, Colombia||An arquitect was kidnapped by FARC dissidents in the municipality of Jamundí, Valle del Cauca Department.||FARC dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|13||Suicide bombing||11 ( 1)||13||Jalalabad, Afghanistan||Eleven people were killed when a suicide bomber from the Islamic State detonated explosives near a police vehicle in a residential area of Jalalabad. Thirteen additional civilians and police officers were wounded in the attack.||Islamic State||War in Afghanistan|
|13||Kidnapping, shooting||1||0||Gumla district, India||Maoists belonging to the Communist Party of India (Maoist) kidnapped and murdered a civilian for supporting a splinter group of the Maoist CPI.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|14||Arson||0||3||Lubumbashi, DR Congo||Suspected members of the People's Party for Reconstruction and Democracy (PPRD) set fire to the headquarters of the Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS). Three people got burning wounds.||PPRD militants (suspected)||Terrorism in DR Congo|
|14||Shooting||5||0||Seraikela Kharsawan district, India||Maoist attackers shot dead five police personnel in the Seraikela Kharsawan district, before looting their bodies.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|14||Rocket attack||0||0||Baghdad, Iraq||A Katyusha rocket struck a house in the Al-Jadriya neighborhood near the Green Zone causing no casualties. It's unknown who fired the rocket.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|15||Bombing||1||1||Puerto Asís, Colombia||One soldier was killed and one more was injuried when an improvised explosive device detonate in the municipality of Puerto Asís, in Putumayo Department.||FARC dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|15||Shooting||2||0||Ra-ngae District, Thailand||An elderly Buddhist couple was shot dead by gunmen believed to be militants in Narathiwat's Ra-ngae District in Thailand's restive south.||Militants||South Thailand insurgency|
|15||Bombing||12||1||Wajir County, Kenya||A roadside bombing in Wajir County along the Kenya-Somalia border killed 12 Kenyan police officers and left one more wounded.||Al-Shabaab||Somali Civil War|
|15||Suicide bombings||8 (+2)||26 (+1)||Mogadishu, Somalia||Two suicide bombings took places in Mogadishu. The first one happened at the Sayidka junction near the parliament building, killing 8 people and the suicide bomber and wounding 26 other people. The second bombing took place at the K4 junction, killing the bomber and wounding his accomplice.||Al-Shabaab||Somali Civil War|
|15||Bombing||4||6||Eyumodjock, Cameroon||Four policemen were killed and another six were wounded when a road bomb exploded in Eyumodjock, Manyu. This was the first documented use of heavy weapons by the separatists, who had recently announced that they had started producing their own weapons within the Anglophone regions.||Ambazonia Defence Forces (suspected)||Anglophone Crisis|
|15||Shooting||13||0||Borno State, Nigeria||Boko Haram insurgents raided the Bundi and Ganari communities in northeastern Borno State, killing at least 13 people. Hundreds more were displaced.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|15||Rocket attack||0||0||Sderot, Israel||A rocket impacted in a civilian construction in Sderot. No injuries were reported.||Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades (suspected)||Israeli–Palestinian conflict|
|15||Shooting||1||0||Sukma district, India||Suspected Maoists shot dead a man in his home in the Sukma district.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|16||Arson||0||0||Grenoble, France||Eight vehicles beloging EDF Energy were burned near the district of Villeneuve, Grenoble. No injuries were reported, and days later and unknown anarchist group claimed the attack.||Energumènes Diablement Furax||Terrorism in France|
|16||Rocket attacks||0||0||Mahardah, Syria||Militants fired rockets at the city of Mahardah, causing material damage to buildings. The city has previously been targeted by Jaysh al-Izza militant rocket fire.||Jaysh al-Izza (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|16||Rocket attacks||12||15||Aleppo, Syria||Jihadist rebels fired mortars into a wedding party in the village of al-Wadihi on the outskirts of Aleppo, killing 12 civilians and wounding 15 others.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham||Syrian Civil War|
|16||Bombing||0||2||Hillah, Iraq||A bomb planted on a vehicle exploded near the city of Hillah, wounding two members of the Popular Mobilization Forces.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|16||Suicide bombings||30 (+3)||40+||Konduga, Nigeria||2019 Borno bombings: 30 civilians were killed when three Boko Haram suicide bombers detonated their explosives in the Mandareri-Sambisa ward of the Konduga Local Government Area in central Borno State. The bombers targeted a crowd of civilians watching a football match.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|17||Shooting||41||Unknown||Mopti Region, Mali||41 people are confirmed dead by MINUSMA, in a terror attack on the Dogon villages of Yoro and Gangafani in Mopti Region. A survivor Abdoulaye Goro, said 40 gunmen arrived on motorbikes and blamed the people with him for the security raid on Dinagourou while they were travelling between the two villages. The suspected Fulani gunmen proceeded to identify and slaughter the residents from the two villages.||Fulani militia (suspected)||Northern Mali conflict|
|17||Arson||0||0||Cologne, Germany||Four vehicles were set on fire in the yard of a car dealership in Cologne. Left-wing extremists claimed responsibility for the attack.||Left-wing extremists (suspected)||Terrorism in Germany|
|17||Bombing||1||1||Achin District, Afghanistan||A roadside bomb planted by Islamic State members killed a 10-year-old girl and wounded a woman.||Islamic State (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|17||Shooting||1||0||Mamfe, Cameroon||A policeman was killed by separatist fighters in Mamfe.||Ambazonian fighters||Anglophone crisis|
|17||Suicide bombing||1 (+1)||7||Qamishli, Syria||A suicide bomber driving a car bomb detonated the bomb near the headquarters of the Kurdish police force, wounding at least 7 civilians, with reports of fatalities.||Unknown||Syrian Civil War|
|17||Grenade attack||0||0||Tral, India||Militants hurled a grenade against the CRPF 180 Battalion's Headquarters in Tral, Jammu and Kashmir. The attack took place after the attack with an IED against the security forces in Pulwama district.||Militants||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|17||Bombing||2||8||Pulwama district, India||8 soldiers and 2 civilians were injured when insurgents attacked a convoy of military vehicles with a mine. Two soldiers subsequently died in hospital.||Militants||Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir|
|18||Shooting||17||0||Soum Province, Burkina Faso||17 civilians were killed when Jihadist militants launched an attack on the village of Belehede in the province of Soum in North Burkina Faso.||Jihadists||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|18||Kidnapping||0||10 Kidnapped||Lahad Datu District, Malaysia||At least ten malayan Bajau lau (fishermen and Sea Gypsies) have been kidnapped in Lahad Datu district, in the Malaysian state of Sabah close to the Tawi Tawi chain of islands in southern Philippines.They were believed to have fled towards the southern Philippines island of Sitangkai which is only about a 15 minute speedboat ride from Sabah's Tambisan waters. Days later nine fishermens were seized in the coasts of Jolo Island.||Abu Sayyaf||Moro conflict|
|18||Shooting||2||4||Niamey, Niger||Two policemen were killed when unidentified gunmen attacked a police station north of the Niger capital city Niamey.||Unknown||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|18||Shooting||1||0||Bamenda, Cameroon||Suspected separatists ambushed an army convoy killing one soldier near Bamenda.||Ambazonian fighters||Anglophone crisis|
|18||Grenade attack||0||7||Zurmat District, Afghanistan||A mine planted in a cart exploded in the Zurmat bazaar at about noon, wounding four civilians. Taliban involvement in the attack is suspected.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|18–19||Kidnapping, execution||1||0||Bijapur district, India||A Samajwadi Party leader was kidnapped by Maoist insurgents on June 18. He was executed and found on June 19.||CPI||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|18–20||Shooting||41 (+89)||0||Mahardah District, Syria||41 pro-government soldiers were killed along with 89 anti-government rebels in clashes centered on the village of Tal Melh in the Mahardah District of Hama Governorate.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham||Syrian Civil War|
|19||Rocket attack||0||3||Basra, Iraq||Unidentified assailants fired a Katyusha rocket at a complex housing several foreign companies, leaving three Iraqi workers injured.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|19||Bombing||0||2||Mosul, Iraq||An improvised explosive device detonation in the old city of Mosul wounded two civilians.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|19||Shooting||17 (+6)||0||Al-Sukhnah, Syria||17 Syrian regime soldiers and 6 ISIS militants were killed when the lasts attacked the soldiers in the vicinity of Al-Sukhnah.||Islamic State||Syrian Civil War|
|19||Stabbing, shooting||1||0||Balaghat district, India||Maoist cadres stabbed and shot dead a civilian on suspicions of being an informer.||CPI||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|19||Bombing||0||5||Baghlan Province, Afghanistan||Five policemen were wounded in a landmine attack in Baghlan Province.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|19||Arson||0||0||Lumaco, Chile||An incendiary attack against a dump truck and a farm equipment leaving serious damages, near a road joins Lumaco with Captain Pastene, in the region of La Araucanía. Later the Coordinadora Arauco-Malleco claimed responsibility for the attack.||Coordinadora Arauco-Malleco||Mapuche conflict|
|20||Arson||0||0||Sukma district, India||A car belonging to the forest department was set ablaze in the Sukma District by Maoist militants.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|20||Suicide bombing||0 (+1)||4||Khanaqin, Iraq||A suicide bomber detonated explosives in a cafeteria, wounding four people.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|20||Shooting||1||0||Patikul, Philippines||Militants of Abu Sayyaf shot dead a retired government employee in the municipality of Patikul, Sulu.||Abu Sayyaf||Moro conflict|
|20||Bombing||2||18||Jalalabad, Afghanistan||A magnetic bomb detonated on a car in the city of Jalalabad, killing two people and injuring 18, mostly civilians.||Islamic State (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|20||Shooting||4 (+Unknown)||0||Yahyakhel District, Afghanistan||Taliban attacked a police officer with his bodyguards, killing four while also suffering some casualties.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|21||Assassination||1||0||Tierralta, Colombia||A social leader for suspect members of the Autodefensas Gaitanistas de Colombia, that had threatened her in the past.||Autodefensas Gaitanistas de Colombia||Colombian conflict|
|21||Bombing||1||2||Mosul, Iraq||A bomb near a cemetery killed a girl and wounded two others.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|21||Shooting||4||9||Ishtarlay District, Afghanistan||Unidentified gunmen opened fire at a wedding party, killing four women and a child and wounding nine other people including more children and women.||Unknown||War in Afghanistan|
|21||Suicide bombing||10 (+1)||30||Baghdad, Iraq||Ten civilians were killed when a suicide bomber detonated his explosive belt in a crowd of worshippers at a Shia mosque in eastern Baghdad.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|21||Shooting||5||1||Benue State, Nigeria||Jukun militants killed five Tiv farmers in a village. The attackers reportedly didn't burn down houses, instead focusing on murdering residents.||Jukun militia||Communal conflicts in Nigeria|
|21||Bombing||5||4||Al Qatn District, Yemen||A roadside bomb exploded next to a military vehicle, killing five soldiers and wounding four others.||Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (suspected)||Yemeni Civil War|
|21||Shooting||11 (+6)||6||Lake Chad, Cameroon||A Boko Haram ambush near Lake Chad killed at least 11 Chadian soldiers and wounded 6 others. 6 Boko Haram insurgents were also killed.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|22||Shooting||0||3||Baquba, Iraq||Five attackers packed into a single car opened fire in central Baquba, injuring three people before being arrested.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|22||Shooting||1||1||Baquba, Iraq||Islamic State insurgents attacked a military position in the village of Yusuf Hillan, killing a soldier and wounding another.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|22||Shooting||4||5||Arish, Egypt||Four construction workers were killed and five injured when suspected Islamic State gunmen attacked them in the city of Arish. The workers were working on a fence surrounding the El Arish International Airport.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|22||Shooting||4 (+Unknown)||1 (+Unknown)||Guzara District, Afghanistan||Taliban gunmen attacked a police checkpoint in central Afghanistan, killing four officers and wounding another, while also suffering casualties.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|22||Shooting||15||0||Barsalogho Department, Burkina Faso||Militants attacked two villages in the Barsalogho Department, killing 15 people.||Jihadists (suspected)||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|22||Rocket attacks||3||1||Sittwe, Myanmar||Three soldiers were killed when rockets fired by Arakan Army insurgents struck an anchored tugboat in the city of Sittwe.||Arakan Army||Internal conflict in Myanmar|
|22||Shooting, assassinations||13+||0||Bahir Dar and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||Amhara Region coup d'état attempt: Dozens of people were killed during a failed coup d'état by Amhara militias against the regional government. In Bahir Dar the Amhara Region President Ambachew Mekonnen, his adviser Ezez Wassie and Amharra Region Attorney General Megbaru Kebede were killed in the state offices during a meeting. In Addis Ababa Chief of Staff of the Ethiopian National Defense Force General Se'are Mekonnen and a retired general who had been visiting him were killed by a bodyguard. The militias were part of the Amhara Region's Peace and Security Bureau led by Brigadier General Asaminew Tsige, who was shot dead by security forces two days later.||Amhara militias||Amhara Region coup d'état attempt|
|23||Shooting||1||0||Mosul, Iraq||Gunmen attacked the village of Tufaha near Mosul, killing the son of the village's Mukhtar before fleeing.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|23||Shooting||2 (+1)||0||Arbinda, Burkina Faso||Gunmen attacked and killed two gendarmes near Arbinda. One attacker was also killed.||Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (suspected)||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|23||Shooting||1||0||Mosul, Iraq||Islamic State attackers shot dead a tribal elder west of Mosul.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|23||Arson||0||0||Rosiers-d'Égletons, France||three crawler excavators, three articulated dumpers, a compactor, a bulldozer and two more vehicles were burned. The attack no left casualties, and anarchist claimed the attack||Anarchist||Terrorism in France|
|23||Shooting||0||1 (+1)||Paghman District, Afghanistan||A "terrorist" of unknown affiliation wounded an army officer before being subdued and arrested.||Taliban (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|23||Shooting||1||0||Muqdadiyah, Iraq||Unidentified gunmen killed a farmer on the outskirts of Muqdadiyah.||Unknown||Iraqi insurgency|
|23||Stabbing||1||0||Bijapur district, India||Maoist cadres killed a policeman by stabbing him to death at a weekly market.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|23||Drone attack||1||21||Abha, Saudi Arabia||A Houthi drone attack on the Abha International Airport killed a civilian and wounded 21 others.||Houthi movement||Yemeni Civil War|
|23||Stabbing||0 (+1)||2||Grozny, Russia||A lone attacker stabbed a traffic officer and a national guard member in a stabbing attack in Grozny. The attacker was shot dead. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility the next day.||Islamic State||Insurgency in the North Caucasus|
|23||Shooting||5||0||Jurm District, Afghanistan||Taliban insurgents shot dead five civilians in a village.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|23||Bombing||0||2||Qamishli, Syria||Two people were wounded when a booby-trapped motorcycle exploded in the Kurdish-controlled city of Qamishli.||Unknown||Syrian Civil War|
|24||Arson||0||0||Leipzig, Germany||Two vehicles||Anarchist||Terrorism in Germany|
|24||Shooting||50||23||Benishangul-Gumuz Region, Ethiopia||Armed men in camouflage uniforms killed 50 people and wounded 23 others in the Metekel Zone of Benishangul-Gumuz Region. It is suspected that the attackers are related to the perpetrators of the attempted coup d'état from two days before.||Amhara militia (suspected)||2019 Amhara Region coup d'état attempt|
|24||Shooting||3||0||Kirkuk, Iraq||Islamic State gunmen killed three people in the village of Wardiya, near Kirkuk.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|24||Bombing||0||1||Dantewada district, India||A bomb planted by Maoists exploded in the Hiroli village, wounding a District Reserve Guard trooper.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|24||Shooting, arson||4 (+3)||2||Borno State, Nigeria||Boko Haram insurgents attacked the Mafa local government area in Borno State, clashing with soldiers. Three civilians and a soldier were killed, along with three Boko Haram terrorists.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|24||Shooting||29||0||Borno State, Nigeria||Boko Haram insurgents murdered at least 29 people in two towns in northern Borno State, close to the border with Niger. 20 people were killed in the village of Ngamgam, while 9 were killed in a second village.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|24||Kidnapping, assassination||1||0||Kağızman, Turkey||A shepherd was kidnapped by the PKK wile grazing his animals. His body was later found in a tent.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|25||Shooting||11||0||Al Maslub District, Yemen||Houthi sniper operations killed 11 pro-government soldiers around Al Maslub District.||Houthi movement||Yemeni Civil War|
|25||Kidnapping||0||1 kidnapped||Belo, Cameroon||Archbishop Cornelius Fontem Esua of the Catholic Archdiocese of Bamenda was abducted by separatist fighters in Belo. The fighters told him that they had been ordered to arrest him because he had gone around a roadblock, compromising separatist operations in the area. He had spent a total of 12 hours with the separatists. He later stated that he had not been harmed, and that the separatist fighters had been "very gentle" to him.||Ambazonian fighters||Anglophone Crisis|
|25||Bombing||5||0||Kirkuk, Iraq||A roadside bomb in the city of Kirkuk killed five policemen. Islamic State militants are suspected of carrying out the attack.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|25||Kidnapping, executions||2||0||Bijapur district, India||Maoists kidnapped two civilians after convicting them in a kangaroo court on charges of being police informers. They then executed them in a forest.||Naxalite||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|25||Bombing||0||0||Arauca Department, Colombia||A bombing damaged the Caño Limón oil pipeline, causing crude oil to leak onto the ground. The ELN militant group was blamed.||ELN||Colombian conflict|
|25||Bombing||0||0||Gardez, Afghanistan||Taliban attackers blew up or burned down a mosque in Gardez city.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|25||Shooting||1||5||Afrin District, Syria||A Turkish soldier was killed and five others wounded in a clash with Afrin Liberation Forces militants in the Afrin District.||Afrin Liberation Forces||Operation Olive Branch|
|25||Shooting||8||16||Gulran District, Afghanistan||Taliban militants launched coordinated attacks on the Gulran district center, killing 8 security personnel and wounding 16. They failed to capture the district, however.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|25||Suicide bombing, shooting||8 ( 4)||2||Arish, Egypt||Suspected Islamic State militants attacked checkpoints and an assembly center in the city of Arish. Seven police officers were killed, along with a civilian. Four militants also died, including one that blew himself up.||Islamic State (suspected)||Sinai insurgency|
|25||Assassination||2||0||Puli Alam, Afghanistan||Taliban killed two engineers in the city of Puli Alam.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|25||Attempted suicide car bombing||0||0||Seoul, South Korea||A car filled with butane canisters rammed the gate of the US Embassy days before the visit of President Donald Trump. The police arrested a man named Park Mo.||Park Mo||South Korea–United States relations|
|26||Attempted Suicide bombings||1 (+3)||5||Balochistan, Pakistan||Three suicide bombers attempted to storm a police housing complex in the southern Balochistan province. One of them was killed by guards, while the two others entered and blew themselves up, killing a senior constable and wounding five others. The Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility.||Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan||Insurgency in Balochistan|
|26||Bombing||2||1||San José del Guaviare, Colombia||An improvised device left two soldiers killed and one more injuried when they were patrol a rural area San José del Guaviare beloging to the Guaviare Department||FARC dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|26||Bombings||2||0||Ghazni, Afghanistan||A roadside bomb planted in middle of Ghazni blew up, killing two people including the district police chief.||taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|26||Shooting||3||0||Satipo Province, Peru||Three peruvian soldiers were shot dead they patrol the area of Vizcatán del Ene in [Satipo Province]], Junin state.The members of the Army were part of a contingent that carried out a reconnaissance operation in that populated center, where at 3:30 p.m. they held a confrontation with the militants.||Sendero Luminoso||Internal conflict in Peru|
|26||Car bombing||0||3||Al-Thawrah, Syria||A car bomb detonated in the city of Al-Thawrah, wounding at least two security personnel and a civilian. The Islamic State has carried out similar attacks before.||Islamic State (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|26||Shooting||4 (+6)||0||Farah, Afghanistan||Four policemen and six militants were killed when the Taliban attacked police checkpoints.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|27||Shooting||6||7||Dih Yak district, Afghanistan||Six soldiers were killed after a Taliban attack on the Dih Yak district of Ghazni province.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|27||Rocket attacks||1||0||Hama Governorate, Syria||A girl was killed when jihadist rebels shelled several villages in northwestern Hama Governorate.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham||Syrian Civil War|
|27||Bombing||0||0||Arauca Department, Colombia||Another bombing damaged the Caño Limón oil pipeline, the second bombing in a single week. Damage was minimal, causing a small crude oil spill contained in the crater of the blast. The ELN militant group was suspected.||ELN (suspected)||Colombian conflict|
|27||Bombings||1||24||Kirkuk, Iraq||A person was killed and 24 others were injured when bombs struck two crowded buses in the city of Kirkuk, no group claimed responsibility although the Islamic State has mounted many attacks in the area.||Islamic State (suspected)||Iraqi insurgency|
|27||Assassination||1||0||Montelíbano, Colombia||A peasant was shot dead in the corregiment of El Palmar, municipality of Montelíbano in Córdoba Department. The peasant was a beneficiary of a crop substitution program||Autodefensas Gaitanistas de Colombia||Colombian conflict|
|27||RPG attack, shooting||2||5||Al-Ba'aj, Iraq||Two civilians were killed and 5 others were wounded when Islamic State militants attacked the house of a tribal leader in al-Khazrajiyah village in al-Baaj area of Nineveh Province. The deaths included the wife and his daughter and among the injuries was the tribal leader.||Islamic State||Iraqi insurgency|
|27||Suicide bombings||1 (+2)||8||Tunis, Tunisia||2019 Tunis bombings: Two suicide bombers detonated themselves within the city of Tunis. One bomber blew up next to a police patrol on Charles de Gaulle Street in central Tunis, killing a police officer and wounding one officer and three civilians. The other suicide bomber attacked near a national guard base in the al-Qarjani District of Tunis, wounding four people. The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack.||Islamic State||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|27||Ambush||0||0||Beni Territory, DR Congo||ADF militants ambushed a civilian vehicle in the village of Opira. The Congolese military repulsed the ambush.||ADF||Allied Democratic Forces insurgency|
|28||Suicide bombings||6 (+2)||22||Indanan, Philippines||2019 Indanan bombings: 6 people including three soldiers were killed when two suicide bombers attacked a military camp belonging to the army in Indanan, Sulu. The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack and released a photo of the two perpetrators.||Islamic State (claimed)
Abu Sayyaf (suspected)
|28||Shooting||51 (+45)||0||Hama Governorate, Syria||At least 51 government loyalists and government soldiers were killed in clashes and attacks in northern Hama Governorate. 45 rebels were also killed.||Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|28||Kidnapping||0||1 (+1 Kidnapped)||Bamenda, Cameroon||In Bamenda, SDF leader John Fru Ndi was abducted from his home, his second abduction in two months. His bodyguard was shot in the leg during the incident, and was rushed to a hospital. Unlike the first incident, this time Fru Ndi was subjected to beating, insults and rough treatment. The separatists demanded that he declare on video that he would recall all SDF senators and mayors within 24 hours. Fru Ndi refused to do so at gunpoint, and instead promised to discuss things with the politicians and get back to the separatists. The abductors complained that he had never visited them before, to which he replied that he had never been invited. In the end, he was forced to be photographed with the Ambazonian flag, before being driven back to his home at night. He had spent more than 24 hours in captivity.||Ambazonian Fighters||Anglophone crisis|
|28||Shooting||8 (+?)||16 (+?)||Kajran District, Afghanistan||Eight policemen were killed and 16 were wounded when the Taliban launched attacks on security checkpoints in the Kajran district of Afghanistan's Daikundi province. The Taliban also suffered an unspecified number of casualties, while the latter fled.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|28||Bombing||0||11||Haibak, Afghanistan||Eleven worshippers were wounded when a bomb detonated inside of a mosque during Friday prayers in the town of Haibak. There were no claims of responsibility for the attack.||Unknown||War in Afghanistan|
|28||Shooting||25||2||Baghlan Province, Afghanistan||Taliban militants killed 25 civilians in the Arakosh District of Afghanistan's Baghlan Province. Two were also injured in the attack.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|29||Shooting||26 (+?)||8 (+?)||Nahrin District, Afghanistan||At least 26 pro-government militiamen were killed and 8 wounded when Taliban militants attacked their checkpoints in the Nahrin District of Afghanistan's northern Baghlan Province. The Taliban also reportedly suffered casualties in the assault.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|29||Shooting||16||4||Kandahar, Afghanistan||16 policemen were killed and 6 injured when the Taliban attacked their posts near the city of Kandahar. The attacks occurred close to the airport of the provincial capital.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|29||Shooting||8 (+Unknown)||10 (+Unknown)||Bala Buluk District, Afghanistan||Hundreds of Taliban militants attacked an army outpost, killing 8 army personnel and wounding at least 10. The Taliban also suffered casualties.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|29||Arson||0||0||Carahue, Chile||An arson attack against six industrial machinery were claimed by Coordinadora Arauco-Malleco, the attack occurred in the "El Engaño" farm in Carahue, an attack in which six machines were damaged; and also the fire of three machines in the "San Alberto" farm, which happened on Monday, also in Carahue. Both crimes were against property of Forestal Mininco.||Coordinadora Arauco-Malleco||Mapuche conflict|
|29||Shooting||1||4||Shahrak District, Afghanistan||The Taliban killed one police officer and four local police in Shahrak District. Four local police were wounded in this attack.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|29||Shooting||18 (+?)||17 (+?)||Ahmadabad District, Afghanistan||Taliban militants overran a security base near a dam in the Ahmadabad District of Paktia Province, killing 18 security personnel and injuring 17 others. The Taliban also suffered casualties.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|30||Shooting, arson, kidnapping||23||300+||Mopti Region, Mali||At least 23 people were killed when armed men attacked the villages of Saran, Sankoro and Bidi. Over 300 people are missing after the attacks. The men first killed people in the village of Saran then crossed into Bidi, where people had already fled. There they burned houses and killed cattle.||Dogon militia (suspected)||Northern Mali conflict|
|30||Shooting||19||7||Imam Sahib District, Afghanistan||Taliban insurgents attacked a security base and several outposts in Imam Sahib District of Kunduz Province. According to Taliban claims, 19 soldiers were killed, 7 wounded and 22 detained by the group.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|30||Bombing||11||Unknown||Koro, Mali||11 people were killed when a bomb detonated in the town of Koro in central Mali.||Unknown||Northern Mali conflict|
|30||Suicide car bombings||53 (+4)||Unknown||Maruf District, Afghanistan||Four Taliban insurgents driving Humvees packed with explosives attacked a government compound in the district center of Maruf District in the southern Kandahar Province early on Sunday. The explosions killed 53 people, including 8 electoral commission members and 45 police officers.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|30||Arson||0||18||Sangerhausen, Germany||Unknown perpetrators set a refugee shelter on fire, 18 residents were injured. The police suspect a racist motive.||Right-wing extremists (suspected)||Right-wing terrorism in Germany|
- "Teenager hurt in attempted police booth bombing". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Un policía y tres disidentes de las Farc murieron durante operación en Meta". El Espectador. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- Ebraheem, Mohammed (Jun 1, 2019). "Iraqi authorities uncover new mass grave in Anbar". Iraqi News. Iraqi News.
- "Solider Martyred As Pak Army Vehicle Attacked In North Waziristan". UrduPoint. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- "Soldier martyred in attack on patrolling Army vehicle in North Waziristan: ISPR". Dawn. June 2019. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- "8 Killed, 7 Injured as Car Bomb Hits Security Base in Ghazni". Ariana News. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Salavas (Ardèche), France : Un moyen efficace de résoudre le problème des déchets – 29 mai et 1er juin 2019 (In French)". Sans Attendre. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "De nouveaux feux de poubelles à Salavas (In French)". France Bleu. June 2019. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Commander, others missing after Boko Haram dislodged Nigerian troops in Borno". Premium Times. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Taliban Attacks Border Police Checkpoint in Farah". Ariana News. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Boko Haram kills 1 in Borno mosque attack". Daily Trust. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Maoists kill man branding him 'Police informer' Jharkhand". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "Secret Police informer killed by Maoists in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "Explosions rock Syria's northern city of Raqqa, killing 10". Modesto Bee. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Car Bomb Blast Kills 10, Hurts 20 in Raqqa". ZamanalWSL. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Raqqa suicide car-bomb attack kills 10 in northern Syria". Middle East Eye. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Afghan officials: three bomb blasts in capital, one killed". Stars and Stripes. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Afghanistan: Kabul bomb blasts kill one and wound 17". The National. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Bombings in Afghan capital kill two, injure dozens". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "Grenade lobbed at NC leader's house in Jammu and Kashmir". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "Police officers escape unhurt in Mandera grenade attack". Daily Nation Kenya. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "At Least 18 People Injured in Two Blasts Near LNA HQ in Derna – Reports". Sputnik. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "ISIS claims car bomb attacks against Haftar's forces in Libya's Derna". The National. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- "SSB trooper killed in encounter with Maoists in Jharkhand". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "Four Iraqi servicemen killed, wounded in clashes with IS militants in Anbar". Iraqi News. Retrieved 2019-06-02.
- "In Video: Kurdish Forces Strike Turkish Military Position In Afrin With Armed Drone". South Front. 2019-06-02. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Material damage caused due to rocket shells attack on Qamhana, northern Hama". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Gunmen attack Iraqi Communist, Islamic Dawa party offices". Kurdistan 24. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "Car bombing kills at least 21 in Syria's Azaz: Monitor". Hurriyet Daily News. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "Car bombing kills 19 in Syria's Azaz: Monitor". Gulf Today. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "Dozens killed in bomb attack in northwestern Syria". Yeni Safak. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "At Least 17 Killed in Bombing in Syria's Azaz". Asharq Al-Awsat. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "Number of Victims of Azaz Bombing Rises to 22". Syrian Observer. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Suspect in German politician's murder 'has links to far right'". The Guardian. 16 June 2019.
- "Getöteter Politiker Walter Lübcke: Bundesanwaltschaft geht von rechtsextremem Anschlag aus". T-Online (in German). 17 June 2019.
- "Erschossener CDU-Politiker Lübcke: Verdächtiger hatte offenbar Kontakt zu militanten Neonazis von "Combat 18"". Spiegel Online (in German). 17 June 2019.
- "Haute-Vienne : incendie sur une voie ferrée, revendiqué par des antinucléaires". Europe1. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- "Dégradation des installations électriques sur la voie de chemin de fer qui mène chez Orano (ex-Areva) à Bessines : la SNCF a déposé plainte (In French)". Le Populaire. 2019-06-05. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- "Militant kills two police, two soldiers in Lebanon's Tripoli". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- Cameroon: North-West and South-West Crisis Situation Report No. 8 – As of 30 June 2019, ReliefWeb, Jun 30, 2019. Accessed Jul 31, 2019.
- "IS attack wounds two Iraqi soldiers in Diyala". Iraqi News. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Masacre en noroeste de Colombia (In Spanish)". Prensa Latina. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Masacre en Cáceres al parecer fue cometida por disidentes de las AUC (In Spanish)". Minuto30.com. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "IS Claims Killing Afghan Government Staff in Bombing on Bus Kabul". Site Intel Group. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "Bomb blast kills 5 Afghan civil servants in Kabul". Anadolu Agency. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- "2 killed as Kenyan security forces clash with al-Shabab suspects". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "C. Java Police investigate failed suicide bombing in Kartasura". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Kartasura Bomb Attack Targets Police: Central Java Police Chief". Tempo.CO English Version. 2019-06-04. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- "Civilian shot dead in Jammu and Kashmir". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- Incident report in the LRA Crisis Tracker.
- "ISIS claim responsibility for HORROR attack in Ebola-stricken Congo as 13 killed". Express. Retrieved 2019-07-01.
- Incident report in the LRA Crisis Tracker.
- "Sudan paramilitaries threw dead protesters into Nile, doctors say". The Guardian. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "At least 35 killed as Sudan military storms Khartoum sit-in". CNN. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Sudan crisis: Official admits to 46 protest deaths". BBC News. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Sudan: The names of 100 people killed in a week of deadly violence". Middle East Eye. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Sudan sit-in bloodshed cripples uprising". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "ATAQUE INCENDIARIO A CAMIÓN +COMUNICADO DE LA "BANDA INCENDIARIA PUNKY MAURI" (In Spanish)". Noticias de la Guerra Social. 2019-06-08. Retrieved 2019-09-02.
- "Bomberos controló incendio que afectó a un camión en San Miguel (In Spanish)". BioBio Chile.cl. 2019-06-04. Retrieved 2019-09-02.
- Incident report in the LRA Crisis Tracker.
- "6 Iraqi security men killed in armed attack in Salahuddin". Iraqi News. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Egypt police killed in Sinai checkpoint attack". BBC. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Islamic State group claims responsibility for El-Arish terrorist attack". Ahram. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Egyptian officials: Militant attack kills 10 police in Sinai". Fox News. 2019-06-05. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- "Roadside bomb north of Iraqi capital kills 4 security forces". Associated Press. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "'Terrorist' attack north of Baghdad kills four Iraqi soldiers on Eid: Interior Ministry". Kurdistan 24. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "2 civilians killed, 14 wounded in an explosion in Baghlan province". Khaama Press. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Afghanistan- 2 worshipers killed, 12 injured in Baghlan blast". MenaFN. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Terrorists fire rockets at Mharda city in Hama countryside". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "3 killed, 9 wounded in separate attacks in Iraq". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Spotlight on Global Jihad (February 14-20, 2019)". Terrorism-info. 2019-02-21. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Kurdish forces kill 9 Turkish soldiers, rebels in northern Aleppo". AMN. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Kurdish Forces Kill Turkish Soldiers, Syrian Militants In New Wave Of Attacks In Occupied Afrin (Videos)". South Front. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Child killed in grenade attack on singing concert in Yemen's Aden". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Militants kill woman in Jammu and Kashmir". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "2 soldiers martyred in Balochistan while on Eid patrol duty: ISPR". DAWN. 2019-06-06. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Two FC soldiers killed in Harnai attack". Sama (In English). Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "IS Bomb Attack Wounds Four Firefighters in Eastern Mosul". Bas News. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "J&K soldier home for Id gunned down". The Hindu. 2019-06-07. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Territorial Army jawan shot dead by terrorists in south Kashmir's Anantnag, hunt on for killers". Zee News. 2019-06-06. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "ISIS attack north of Baghdad kills 2 brothers, wounds third: Security". Kurdistan 24. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Suspected PLFI cadres set ablaze vehicles on Jharkhand". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Terrorists target Mharda, Jabin and Tal Melh with rocket shells, Hama countryside". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Militants kill 21 regime forces in Syria's northwest". Al Arabiya. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "More than 100 fighters killed in rebel counterattack near Syria's Idlib". The National. Retrieved 2019-06-14.
- "Two policemen wounded in Sopore grenade attack". The Greater Kashmir. 2019-06-07. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Two Shia Hazara tourists from Quetta killed in blast in Balochistan". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "YPG attacks Turkish soldiers in northern Syria's Azaz". Daily Sabah. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Maoists set ablaze bus in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "CAM se adjudica quema de maquinaria producida en la madrugada en la comuna de Los Sauces". La Tercera (In Spanish). Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "NUEVO ATENTADO INCENDIARIO CONTRA MAQUINARIA FORESTAL EN LA ARAUCANÍA(In Spanish)". La Nación. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Four Army officials martyred in IED blast in North Waziristan". ARY news. 2019-06-07. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Blast kills 4 Pakistan soldiers in border region: PM". Yahoo News. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Latest Updates on Yemen, 7 June 2019 – IWN". ISW News (English edition). Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "'Taliban' attack kills 14 pro-government militants in western Afghanistan". TRTWorld. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Taliban attack kills 14 militiamen in western Afghanistan". Fresno Bee. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Militants attack kills 2 Afghan police, wounds 6 others". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "4 Kurdish Fighters Killed in Motorcycle Blast in Hassakeh". Syrian Observer. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "A citizen killed, three injured in a terrorist rocket attack on Shezar in Hama". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Bomb attack wounds Iraqi civilian in Diyala". Iraqi News. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "An Officer Of Federal Police And A Civilian Killed By IED Explosion West Of Kirkuk". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "A police element and a civilian killed and the injury of another one in an explosion of an explosive device west of Kirkuk". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Taliban Execute One of the Abducted Civilians in Ghazni". atnNEWS. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Foreign Ministry condemns arson attack on Turkish diplomatic vehicle". Ekhatimerini. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Arson attack against Turkish-owned cars in northern Greece". AP News. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "4 policemen killed, 4 missing in Taliban attack in W. Afghanistan". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "Attack on village in Burkina Faso's volatile north leaves many dead". France24. Retrieved 2019-06-15.
- "Nineteen killed in attack in Burkina Faso: government". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "Al-Shabaab carries out an assault in Jalalaqsi town". Shabelle. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Ataque a batallón del ejército de Colombia deja 2 muertos". 20 Minutos (In Spanish). Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Falleció un tercer militar por atentado en Arauca atribuido a disidencias de las FARC". Noticias Caracoltv (In Spanish). Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Sudan: 'Several killed' on first day of civil disobedience". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-07-07.
- "16 soldiers, 8 civilians killed in Boko Haram attack in Cameroon's Far-north". Business in Cameroon. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Dozens killed in major Boko Haram attack on Cameroon island". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Asesinado soldado del Ejército en combates con disidencias de las Farc en Morales, Cauca". Noticias RCN. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Un militar muerto en medio de combates entre el Ejército y disidentes de las Farc". W Radio. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Attack on Mali village 'kills 100'". BBC NEws. 2019-06-10. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
- "More than 100 villagers safe despite Mali attack". BBC News. 2019-06-11. Retrieved 2019-06-11.
- "Massacre toll in Mali revised down to 35". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 11 June 2019.
- "Sudan: UN says it confirmed 17 deaths in Darfur region violence". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Vaud: explosion et incendie d'un mât téléphonique à Denens". Le Nouvelliste. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- "Denens, Suisse : Barbeuk dominical d'antenne de téléphone – 9 juin 2019". Sanns Attendre Demain. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- "Maoist kill villager on suspicion of providing land for Police Camp in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Man Kills 12 Members of His Family in Farah". atnNEWS. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- Incident report in the LRA Crisis Tracker.
- "Fighting kills at least 50 eastern DR Congo". Vanguard Nigeria. Retrieved 2019-06-14.
- "Scores dead from revenge attacks in DR Congo". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "At least 161 dead in northeast DRC in apparent ethnic clashes". IOL. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "At least 161 dead in northeast Congo in apparent ethnic clashes". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "UPDATE 1-Survivors recall horror of Congo ethnic attacks". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "Roadside Bombing In Kandahar Leaves Six Dead". Tolo News. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "3 soldiers killed in roadside bomb explosion in southern Yemen". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Tarn. Dix véhicules d'Enedis à nouveau incendiés à Albi (In French)". Ouest France. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- "Albi : douze véhicules Enedis incendiés dans la nuit (In France)". France3. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- Contramadriz https://contramadriz.espivblogs.net/2019/06/15/albi-francia-incendio-de-camiones-de-enedis/. Retrieved 2019-08-30. Missing or empty
- Incident report in the LRA Crisis Tracker.
- "Brothers shot by police are sons of notorious fugitive Rodney Clavell". 9news. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- "Barnawartha North police shooting: counter terrorism police speak". Bordermail. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- "Farm Fire Incident Kills One Farmer in Eastern Mosul". Bas News. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Maoist set ablaze stock of tendu leaves worth INR 90 million in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Yemen's Houthi rebels attack Saudi Arabia's Abha airport, injuring dozens". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "Anantnag gunfight: Top JeM commander among two militants killed". Rising Kashmir. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Top Jaish Terrorist Wanted for Killing 6 Indian Troops Killed in Kashmir". Sputnik News. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander, 20 Others". Tribune Online NG. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "2 IS militants, 1 civilian killed in central Iraq". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Disidencia de las Farc estaría pidiendo gruesa suma de dinero por arquitecto secuestrado (In Spanish)". Canal 1. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Encontraron la camioneta del arquitecto secuestrado en el Valle del Cauca". 30 Minutos. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Suicide bomber kills nine in Afghanistan's Jalalabad". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-15.
- "Suicide bomber kills 11 in eastern Afghanistan". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Maoists abduct, gun down trader in Jharkhand". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "RDC: le siege de l'UDPS incendié par des présumés militants PPRD à Lubumbashi / DRC: the headquarters of the UDPS burned by alleged PPRD militants in Lubumbashi". Diaspo RDC (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Five SF personnel shot dead by Maoists in Jharkhand". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "4 Maoists involved in killing of five cops arrested in Jharkhand". WebIndia123. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Mortar attack targets Iraqi air base where US troops are stationed". Kurdistan24. Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- "Un soldado muerto y otro herido al caer en campo minado en Putumayo". La Opinion Cúcuta. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Elderly Buddhist couple shot dead in Thailand's restive south". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Terror attack: Several people feared dead in Wajir". Daily Nation. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Several police officers feared dead after IED attack in Wajir". The Star Kenya. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Deadly Shabab Explosions in Mogadishu Kill at Least 8". The New York Times. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Cameroun:un véhicule de la police nationale victime d'un attentat de sécessionnistes". Blasting News France (In French). Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- "Cameroun anglophone : une mine explose et tue quatre policiers (gouvernement)". Africa News.(French Edition). Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- "At least 13 Nigerian villagers killed in Boko Haram raid". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Nigeria Security Tracker Weekly Update: June 15–21". Council of Foreing Relations. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "ROCKET LAUNCHED FROM GAZA HITS YESHIVA IN SDEROT". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Civilian shot dead by suspected Maoists in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- [Huit voitures EDF brûlées à Grenoble : un incendie qui en rappelle d'autres dans l'agglomération grenobloise "Huit voitures EDF brûlées à Grenoble : un incendie qui en rappelle d'autres dans l'agglomération grenobloise (In French)"] Check
|url=value (help). France Bleu. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- "VVéhicules EDF incendiés à Grenoble : une étrange revendication… a un nom'une vengance familie (In French)". Place Gre'net. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- "Terrorists fire shells at Mhardeh in Hama northern countryside". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "12 civilians killed after mortar attack hits Syrian wedding party". PressTV. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "12 civilians, martyred, 15 injured due to terrorist rocket shells attack on Aleppo countryside". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Rocket fire kills 12 civilians in regime-held village in Syria: State media". Al Arabiya. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "2 Members Of The PMF Injured Northwest Of Hilla, Babylon Province". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Boko Haram: 14 reported killed, 38 injured as 2 suicide bombers attack Mandareri-Sambisa". Daily Post. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "BREAKING: Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Attack Viewing Centre In Borno, Kill 20, Injure Many". The Breaking Times. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Nigeria: Dozens killed in Boko Haram triple suicide bombing in Konduga, Borno state". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- "Mali: Dozens killed in Dogon villages near Burkina Faso border". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Mali army tightens security after massacre as survivors recall killings". Yahoo. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Mali attack: Forces deployed as survivors recall killings". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Vier Porsche ausgebrannt: Bekennerschreiben aufgetaucht". T-Online (in German). 20 June 2019.
- "ISIS bomb kills 10-year-old girl, critically wounds woman in Nangarhar province". AKhaama Press. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- Cameroon War Victims: Casualty Figures High Because Fighters Are Well Armed, Voice of America, Jun 19, 2019. Accessed Aug 15, 2019.
- "Syria: Civilians injured in car bomb blast near Qamishli Asayish HQ". Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Car bomb in Syria's Qamishli wounds 7: Observatory". The Daily Nation Lebanon. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Grenade attack on CRPF Camp in Jammu and Kashmir's Tral". News Nation. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "10 injured as militants trigger IED blast again in Pulwama". The Hindu. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Car bomb targets Indian army vehicle in Kashmir, 8 injured". Fox News Channel. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Jihadists kill 17 civilians in raid north of Burkina Faso, says Defence Minister". France24. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "10 fishermen feared abducted by Abu Sayyaf militants off Lahad Datu". MalayMail. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Abu Sayyaf frees 9 fishermen seized off Borneo". Rappler. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Two Niger police officers killed in attack on police station near capital Niamey". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- Cameroon War Victims: Casualty Figures High Because Fighters Are Well Armed, Voice of America, Jun 19, 2019. Accessed Jun 19, 2019.
- "Afghan War Casualty Report: July 19–25". The New York Times Magazine. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Maoists abduct, kill SP leader in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Two police killed in attack near Niger capital". Yahoo News. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Dozens killed in heavy fighting in northwest Syria". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "130 fighters killed in 48 hours in northwest Syria: Monitor". Gulf Times. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "3 Iraqis wounded in rocket attack on housing sites of foreign oil firms in Basra". Iraqi News. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Two civilians wounded in the explosion of a bomb in the old city of Mosul". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "More casualties raise to about 25, the number of members of the regime forces, their loyal militias, and ISIS members who were killed in several attacks carried out by the latter in the eastern desert of Homs". Syrian Observatory For Human Rights. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "El Ejército sirio repele un ataque de ISIS cerca de la ciudad Al Sukhnah". Sputnik News (In Spanish). Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Civilian killed by Maoists on suspicion of being 'informer' in Madhya Pradesh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Mine Blast Wounds Five Policemen in Baghlan". Bakhtar News. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "CAM SE ADJUDICÓ NUEVO ATAQUE INCENDIARIO EN LA ARAUCANÍA (In Spanish)". La Nación. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Nuevo ataque incendiario deja dos maquinas destruidas en la región de La Araucanía (In Spanish)". Tele13. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Maoists set ablaze car of forest department in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Failed suicide bombing in Khanaqin leaves 4 injured: source". Kurdistan24. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Abus snatch, kill retired gov't employee in Sulu". Philippine Star. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Bomb Blast Kills 2, Injures 18 Others in Eastern Afghanistan". Ariana News. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Police Officer Shot Dead By Taliban in Paktika". Bakhtar News. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Reportan crimen contra líder comunitaria en Tierralta, Córdoba (In Spanish)". Radio Nacional de Colombia. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "María del Pilar Hurtado: "Los paramilitares controlan todo", el miedo en Tierralta, la ciudad donde asesinaron a una mujer frente a sus hijos en Colombia". BBC News. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "A Girl Killed, 2 Others Wounded In IED's Explosion In Mosul". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Armed Gunmen Shooting Wedding Party". Bakhtar News. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Nearly dozen killed, 30 injured in bomb blast targeting Baghdad mosque". PressTV. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Mosque attack leaves at least 10 dead, 30 wounded in Baghdad". Yeni Safak. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Jukun militia kills five Tiv farmers, injures woman in fresh attack". Guardian.ng. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Explosion targets military vehicle in SE Yemen, 5 soldiers killed". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Chad soldiers killed in apparent Islamic State attack near N'Gouboua". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "11 Chadian soldiers killed in Boko Haram attack". Guardian.ng. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "5 Gunmen In A Car, Opened Fire Indiscriminately At Civilians, Arrested In Tahrir Area In Baquba, Diyala Province". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "1 Soldier Killed, Another Wounded, East Of Baquba". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Four workers killed in a terrorist attack near Egypt's el-Arish Airport". Al Arabiya. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "4 policemen killed in Taliban attack". Business Standard. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "15 killed in two 'terrorist' attacks on Burkina villages: Minister". Business Standard. Retrieved 2019-06-15.
- "Army Officer, 2 Navy Personnel Killed in AA Rocket Attack in Rakhine". The Irrawady News Agency. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Two civilians killed in two separate incidents in Mosul". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Two Burkina gendarmes killed in 'terrorist attack' in north". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 2019-06-15.
- "Daesh Gunmen Infiltrate And Kill One Of The Elders Of Shummar Clan In Mosul". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Incendie sur le chantier des futures serres à tomates à Rosiers d'Egletons (In French)". France3. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Dix engins incendiés sur le chantier des serres à tomates à Rosiers-d'Egletons : les dégâts estimés à 2,5 M€ minimum". Le Populaire. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Rosiers-d'Egletons (Corrèze), France : Dix engins de chantier d'Eurovia (Vinci) partent en fumée – 23 juin 2019 (In France)". Sans Attendre. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Terrorist arrested after injuring an army officer in Kabul". Khaama Press. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Gunmen Kill A Farmer Northeast Of Baquba". NINA. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Policeman killed by Maoists in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Yemen's Houthis hit Saudi airport, killing one, wounding 21: Saudi-led coalition". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Russia: Police injured and attacker killed in Gronzy stabbing claimed by ISIS". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "IS Claims Attack on Police Near Chechen Leader's Residence". The Moscow Times. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Taliban kill five civilians in Badakshan". Afghanistan Times. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Syrian War Daily – 23rd of June 2019". Siryan War Daily. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Feuerwehr muss zwei Fahrzeugbrände in Leipzig löschen (In German)". Radio Leipzig. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "Leipzig, Germany: Eurovia-Vinci Construction Vehicle Torched in Solidarity with Anna and Sylvia". 325 nostate. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- "More than 50 killed in attacks in western Ethiopia: regional official". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "More than 50 killed in attacks in western Ethiopia: regional official". StandardMedia. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "IS Kills Three Civilians Near Kirkuk". BasNews. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "DRG Personnel injured in IED blast by Maoists in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Boko Haram Attacks Borno Again: Three Terrorists Killed, Two Soldiers Wounded". Sahara Reporters. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Boko Haram Kills 20 Farmers In Borno". Sahara Reporters. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Boko Haram Kills 29 Persons in Two Borno Villages". ThisDayLive. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Kars'ta PKK vatandaşı katletti / PKK massacre in Kars". Ulusal Kanal (in Turkish). Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Houthi sniper operations leave 11 Yemeni soldiers killed". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- Archbishop Describes Kidnapping by Separatist Fighters in Cameroon, Voice of America, Jun 27, 2019. Accessed Jul 8, 2019.
- "Bomb blast kills four Iraqi federal police officers: security sources". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "BOMB BLAST KILLS FOUR IRAQI FEDERAL POLICE OFFICERS". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Maoists abduct and kill two villagers holding 'jan adalat' in Chhattisgarh". SATP. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Bombing damages Colombia's Cano Limon pipeline". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Mosque Burned By Taliban Bombing". Bakhtar News. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Turkey soldier killed in clashes with Syrian Kurdish militia". The Defense Post. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Afghan War Casualty Report: June 21–27". The New York Times. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "5 terrorists, number of security forces killed in attack at Arish checkpoint". Egypt Today. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Egypt police killed in IS attack on Sinai checkpoint". BBC News. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Taliban killed two engineers in Logar". Afghanistan Times. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "ATTACK FEARS Seoul car bomb panic as vehicle packed with gas canisters crashes into US embassy days before Trump visit". The Sun. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "One killed as militants attack Pakistan police housing complex". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "Three suicide bombers killed as police foil terror bid in Loralai". Pakistan Today. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Colombia: Mueren 2 militares al estallar una mina de una disidencia de las FARC (In Spanish)". El Comercio.pe. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Mueren dos soldados tras pisar un campo minado en San José del Guaviare". Canar RCN. Retrieved 2019-09-12.
- "Afghan War Casualty Report: June 21–27". The New York Times. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "ACTUALIZACIÓN: Tres militares mueren por emboscada terrorista en el Vraem (In Spanish)". ATV.pe. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- "Trasladan a Lima cuerpos de los tres militares fallecidos en el Vraem tras enfrentamiento con terroristas (In Spanish)". Peru21. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- "Car Bomb Targets Former IS Stronghold in Syria". VOA. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Varios militares muertos por un ataque talibán en Afganistán (In Spanish)". Sputnik News. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "A girl martyred in terrorist shelling attack in Hama northern countryside". SANA. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Colombia's Cano Limon pipeline damaged by second bomb attack this week". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "One dead, at least 24 wounded as bombs hit buses in Iraq's Kirkuk". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "Asesinan a campesino beneficiario de sustitución de cultivos en Córdoba". El Espectador (In Spanish). Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Asesinan a líder social de Montelíbano: Lo hallaron con las manos atadas y signos de tortura". La Libertad (In Spanish). Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Iraqi paramilitary forces kill two Islamic State terrorists in Nineveh". Iraqi News. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "ISIS carries out rare attack in Shingal region". Kurdistan24. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Twin suicide attacks rock downtown Tunis". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- "Suicide Bombers Attack Security Forces in Tunisia". The New York Times. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "RDC : Combats signalés ce vendredi entre l'armée et les combattants ADF près d'Oicha / DRC: Fighting reported Friday between army and ADF fighters near Oicha". Actualite (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- "ISIS claims suicide attack on Sulu military camp". Rappler. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "5 killed, 9 wounded in Philippines suicide bomb attack". Khaleejtimes. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "8 killed, 22 wounded in attack on military camp in Sulu". Rappler. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Abu Sayyaf Is Bringing More of ISIS' Brutal Tactics to the Philippines". World Politics Review. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Nearly 100 dead in northwest Syria fighting: monitor". France24. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- Cameroon: How Ambazonia fighters tortured Fru Ndi in captivity!, Journal du Cameroun, Jul 1, 2019. Accessed Jul 1, 2019.
- "8 police killed in Afghanistan's central province". Xinhua. Retrieved 2019-06-28.
- "Official: Blast during prayers in Afghan mosque wounds 11". Modesto Bee. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "27 civilians, killed in Taliban attack in Baghlan: MoI". Khaama Press News Agency. Retrieved 2019-07-13.
- "Taliban kill 26 pro-government militiamen". The West Australian. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "30 Members Of Public Uprising Forces Killed In Baghlan". TOLO News. Retrieved 2019-08-27.
- "Latest Taliban Attacks Kill At Least 42 Afghan Forces". VOANews. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "8 security personnel killed by Taliban attack in W. Afghanistan". People's Daily. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Shahrak District". The New York Times. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "La Araucanía: nuevos ataques incendiarios fueron adjudicados por la(In Spanish)". La Nación Chile. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Afghanistan- 18 Security Personnel Killed, 17 Injured in Paktia Attack". MENA FN. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Attack on Mali Fulani village kills 23 – local mayor". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "23 civilians killed in central Mali villages: mayor, security source". News24. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Taliban Attack Kill Several Afghan Soldiers in Kunduz". Ariana News. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Taliban kills eight election commission employees in south Afghanistan – officials". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Fighting rages across Afghanistan as peace talks continue". Reuters. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Dozens Killed as Taliban Bombs in 4 Humvees Rip Through Afghan District". New York Times. Retrieved 2019-06-30.