Magnitogorsk International Airport
|Magnitogorsk International Airport
Международный аэропорт Магнитогорск
|Operator||FSUE "Magnitogorsk Air Enterprise"|
|Elevation AMSL||436 m / 1,430 ft|
Magnitogorsk International Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт Магнитогорск) (IATA: MQF, ICAO: USCM) (also given as Magnitogorsk West) is an airport in Bashkortostan, Russia located 19 km west of Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk Oblast. It services medium-sized airliners.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for USCM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for MQF at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- L, J (28 November 2012). "AEROFLOT Resumes Magnitogorsk Service from late-May 2013". Routesonline / Routes. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- (Russian) Magnitogorsk Airport official website
- Current weather for USCM at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for MQF at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|