Begişevo Xalıqara Aeroportı
|IATA: NBC – ICAO: UWKE|
|Operator||OAO Begishevo Airport|
|Serves||Nizhnekamsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Yelabuga|
|Elevation AMSL||643 ft / 196 m|
Begishevo Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Бегишево, Tatar: "Begişevo" Xalıqara Aeroportı) (IATA: NBC, ICAO: UWKE) is an airport in Tatarstan, Russia located 19 km east of Nizhnekamsk. It services medium-sized airliners up to Tupolev Tu-154 and Ilyushin Il-76. It has a very large apron and a number of hangars and buildings.
The construction of Begishevo airport started in 1970 on initiative of Nizhnekamskneftekhim. A first, technical, flight was effected on December 25, 1971 on An-24 airplane. Regular flights within Tatarstan (Kazan, Chistopol, Muslyumovo, Aktanysh, Yelabuga) started in 1972. During next few years Begishevo airport established connections with the main cities of European Russia, Ukraine and Georgia. The airport obtained international status in 1998. In 2008, it became independent from Tatarstan Airlines as OAO Begishevo Airport. 99.95% of its shares belong to OAO KAMAZ (as of June 30, 2011).
Airlines and destinations
- History of Begishevo Airport
- Quarterly Report of the Company
- "В АЭРОПОРТУ "БЕГИШЕВО" ОТКРЫЛСЯ НОВЫЙ АВИАМАРШРУТ ДО СТАМБУЛА И ОБРАТНО". ТАТМЕДИА. 12 January 2014. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Аэропорт Бегишево в апреле начнет сотрудничать с S7 Airlines". business-gazeta.ru. 24 September 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- "Еще один новый маршрут из северной столицы". UVT Aero. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|