|Place of origin||Georgia|
|Cookbook: Pkhali Media: Pkhali|
Pkhali (Georgian: ფხალი) is a traditional Georgian dish of chopped and minced vegetables , made of cabbage, eggplant, spinach, beans, beets and combined with ground walnuts, vinegar, onions, garlic, and herbs.
- Silk Road Revisited, p. 239, Julie Hill
- Recipes From Around The World, Ian Newton, Pkhali
- Authentic Russian Cookbook, Greg Rosewood, Pkhali
- Olive Trees and Honey: A Treasury of Vegetarian Recipes from Jewish Communities Around the World, Gil Marks, Georgian Vegetable Salads
- A Moveable Feast, p. 83, Anthony Bourdain, Pico Iyer, Mark Kurlansky.