|July 2017 +/-|
|BLT @ Brooklyn Museum, NY||July 1, 2017|
|CSUN Queer STEM||July 8, 2017|
|London 120||July 9, 2017|
|Oxford 52||July 16, 2017|
|Seattle Wiknic @ Gas Works Park||July 16, 2017|
|NYC WikiWednesday||July 19, 2017|
|EaT5 @ Amon Carter Museum||July 20, 2017|
|Wiknic @ Mission Bay, California||July 30, 2017|
|August 2017 +/-|
|London 121||August 13, 2017|
|Oxford 53||August 20, 2017|
|BLT + Hip Hop @ Brooklyn||August 20, 2017|
|San Diego 23||August 27, 2017|
|September 2017 +/-|
|Cambridge 35||September 3, 2017|
|EaT6 @ Amon Carter Museum||September 21, 2017|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
The Wikipedia Bangalore meetup is a monthly get-together of wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up, discuss, share experiences, reach out and advocate for Wikipedia and Wikimedia. Bangalore Wiki community is entering 2 years of regular monthly meetups as the first Bangalore meetup was started on August 2009.
As discussed in the Bangalore Meetup 3 in August, Wikipedians in Bangalore (Bangapedians) will meet up every month on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday at 3 PM. The meetups are intended to be structured as follows —Introductions, a few focused talks by Wikipedians to share experience / expertise followed by demos and open discussions on topics of common interest.
Pre-Meeting discussions can be on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
Date: : Sunday, 14-August-2011 3:00 PM IST
The Centre for Internet and Society
No. 194, 2nd 'C' Cross,
Domlur 2nd Stage
Opposite to Domlur Club
Bangalore 560 071
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
- By Road:
- From MG Road, Brigade Road, Central Business District, Vidhan Soudha — Come straight on Old Airport Road towards Domlur, and take a Left after Steves Gym / Paratha House. Go straight, and continue straight after the Domlur BDA Complex crossroads. Further, go straight, cross bridge over storm water drain, and take Left AFTER The Energy Research Institute [TERI]. You will see Domlur Club on the LEFT. Take a right onto the SECOND lane, opposite the gate of the Club. The CIS building has a white gate and is on the RIGHT-hand side, first gate.
- From Hosur Road, Electronics City, Koramangala, Sarjapur, Bannerghatta — Take Inner Ring Road/Intermediate Ring Road towards the Domlur-Old Airport flyover. Proceed straight towards Indra Nagar by taking the flyover. Take a Left just AFTER the flyover, before the Pedestrian Foot Over Bridge [FOB]. Proceed forward and take the Third LEFT towards TERI. Take a Right before TERI and proceed as above.
- From Old Airport, HAL, Marathalli, Varthur — Come on Old Airport-Varthur Road, cross Domlur flyover, take a Right AT the flyover proceed towards IndraNagar and proceed as per above to reach.
- From Old Madras, Road, Indira Nagar, Ulsoor — Take 140feet Road [Under Metro] to Domlur flyover. Take a Right BEFORE the flyover, at the Pedestrian Foot Over Bridge [FOB]. Proceed forward and take the Third LEFT towards TERI. Take a Right before TERI and proceed as above.
- By Bus:
- From Kempegowda Bus Station [Majestic], KR Market, Shivaji Nagar, take a bus towards Old Airport, Domlur and get down at the Water Tank and Proceed as above.
- From Banashankari, Central Silk Board — Take a bus terminating at Domlur. Get down after the Indira Nagar FOB, and walk towards TERI as mentioned above. Take a bus going toward Indira Nagar. Get off before the flyover, walk towards, the Water tank, and proceed as above.
- Bangalore Community Engagement with Wikimedia Chapter
Add your name as " # ~~~ " if you have an username or else add " # Name"
- ସୁଭପାSubha PaUtter2me!
- Rsrikanth05 (talk)
- Shijualex (talk)
- Rameshng (talk)
- Hmundol ([[User talk:Hmundol|
- Arjuna Rao Chavala
- Rajesh Odayanchal
- Ashutosh Kar
- ସୁଭପାSubha PaUtter2me! 05:49, 8 August 2011 (UTC)
- ansuman (talk)
- Rsrikanth05 (talk) Only coming to give me small talk.
- Shijualex (talk) 09:34, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
- Arunram - may be coming in late.
- Ashutosh Kar
- Rameshng (talk)
- Hmundol (talk)
- Gkjohn (talk) 06:37, 10 August 2011 (UTC) Many apologies. Am traveling.
- Sorry Buddy, I am now in Rourkela may not attend the meetup. Whitecirius (talk) 13:38, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
- Tweet with #WPMBL36 twitter hashtag https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23WPMBL36
Please sign up and write your ideas in the facebook event page.
Please list coverage of this event by media here.
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Bangalore Meetup August2011