|When and Where|
|Time||5pm to 7pm|
|Address||Gokhale Educational Society - S.M.R.K.A.K Women's College, College Road, Krishi Nagar, Nashik|
|City, State||Nashik, Maharashtra|
|Date||08 March, 2016|
Women's Day Workshop
Join us to celebrate Women's day by conducting a workshop in SMRK women's college. Let's take an initiative to increase number of women editors in wikipedia world and spread awareness about Wikipedia, the world's largest encyclopedia. It will be a two hour workshop where women students of SMRK women's college, Nashik will roam in the wiki world. We will take them to a tour of Wikipedia and make them aware about it by sharing a few things about Wikipedia, its origin, Wikimedia Foundation, it's working etc.
- Date: March 08, 2016
- Time: 5-7 pm
- Location: Gokhale Educational Society - S.M.R.K.A.K Women's College, College Road, Krishi Nagar, Nashik
- Hosts: WikiNashik Community
What should I have?
- A laptop.
- An interest to spread awareness about Wikipedia!
- Basic knowledge of WIkipedia
I have a question!
- Feel free to ask on this project's talk page, and we'll put an answer here.
Please add your Wikipedia username below (signatures are created by saving four tildes [~] in a row. If you haven't edited Wikipedia before, we will help you register for a new Wikipedia editing account on the day-of. Remote partipation is also encouraged. Participate virtually, from anywhere.
- Dusanesurbhi (talk) 19:33, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
- Aishwarya Kolapkar (talk) 14:29, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
- Adesh31 (talk) 14:38, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
- SantoshiWiki (talk) 15:01, 4 March 2016 (UTC)SantoshiWiki