|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.|
Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. To revive discussion, seek broader input via a forum such as the village pump.
|May 2019 +/-|
|Johor 9||May 1, 2019|
|San Francisco Bay Area WikiSalon||May 1, 2019|
|London Wikidata 2||May 2, 2019|
|BLT @ Houston||May 11, 2019|
|London 142||May 12, 2019|
|Cambridge 41||May 12, 2019|
|Cascadia Wikimedians discussion
of affiliate-selected board seats
|May 14, 2019|
|BLT @ Ilorin||May 17, 2019|
|BLT @ Detroit||May 18, 2019|
|Johor 10||May 19, 2019|
|Oxford 72||May 19, 2019|
|Palomar Observatory tour||May 19, 2019|
|BLT @ Ilorin||May 24, 2019|
|Hong Kong 120||May 25, 2019|
|BLT @ Ilorin||May 31, 2019|
|June 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 16||June 2, 2019|
|London 143||June 9, 2019|
|Manchester 36||June 9, 2019|
|San Diego 41||June 9, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic planning||June 11, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
The Wikipedia Bangalore meetup is a monthly get-together of wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up, discuss, share experiences, reach out and advocate for wikipedia and wikimedia.
As discussed in the Bangalore Meetup 3 in July, Wikipedians in Bangalore (Bangapedians) will meet up every month on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday at 3 PM. The meetups are intended to be structured as follows — Introductions, a few focused talks by Wikipedians to share experience / expertise followed by demos and open discussions on topics of common interest.
Pre-Meeting discussions can be on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
Date: : Sunday, 14-Feb-2010 3:00 PM IST
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
Directions to Cunningham road
- From Shivaji Nagar Bus stand , come to Indian Express Bus Stop Junction, and go straight to Cunningham Road.
- From Vidhan Soudha/GPO come directly to Indian Express Bus Stop Junction from there left turn into Cunningham Road.
Directions from Cunningham road to Venue
On Cunningham Road, about half a kilometre from the Indian Express Junction, Center for Internet and Society (CIS) is located behind Wockhardt Hospital (on the same building). This building is right next to Sigma mall.
- Introductions by Wikipedians.
- Planned talks
- Update on Sanskrit wikipedia outreach initiatives - Arunram
- Vandalism in Indian language wikipedas - All.
- Karnataka/Bangalore wikipedia content: Call to action - Discussion by all.
- Need for a India specific Wikipedia RC patrol - Discussion.
- Wikipedia India chapter - All
- Staking a bid for [Wikimania 2012]- Discussion.
- Networking & Snacks.
- Arunram (talk)
- Arjunaraoc (Telugu, English)
- vaibhavsk (English, Marathi)
- Rsrikanth05 (English, Hindi)
- Kumara Holla K (Sanskrit)
- Dharamvir Singh (Sanskrit)
- Another participant.
- Rsrikanth05 (talk)
- Vivek Rp (talk)
- Arunram (talk) 18:38, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Rameshng (talk)
- Vamsi Krishna
- Sunil Kumar Verma
- Byju Veedu
- Arjunaraoc (talk) 11:59, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
- Anoopan (talk) 14:01, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- The EnforcerOffice of the secret service 14:59, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Tinu Cherian
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
Please list post meeting coverage links here.
- Tweet with #WPMBL11 twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23WPMBL11
Please list coverage of this event by media here.
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Bangalore Meetup Feb10