|June 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 16||June 2, 2019|
|London 143||June 9, 2019|
|Manchester 36||June 9, 2019|
|San Diego 41||June 9, 2019|
|Montreal Edit-a-thon Articles about Black Women||June 9, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic planning||June 11, 2019|
|Oxford 73||June 16, 2019|
|Johor 12||June 22, 2019|
|Wellington 7||June 22, 2019|
|New Delhi 19||June 23, 2019|
|BLT @ Houston||June 29, 2019|
|July 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 17||July 7, 2019|
|London 144||July 14, 2019|
|Ninth Annual Colorado Wiknic in Arvada||July 14, 2019|
|San Diego 42 near SDCCI 2019||July 21, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- 1 Mumbai Meetup
- 2 Summary
- 3 Date and Venue
- 4 Helpline
- 5 Intended Audience
- 6 Getting there
- 7 Agenda
- 8 Participants
- 9 Announcements/Event Notices
- 10 Post-meetup summary/Blogs/News
The Wikipedia Mumbai meetup is a monthly get-together of Wikipedians (contributors and users) and General Public to meet up, discuss, share experiences, reach out and advocate for Wikipedia and Wikimedia. This particular meetup is important as a proposed WikiConference due to be held in Mumbai (November 2011) will be at the top of the agenda.
Pre-Meeting discussions can be on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
Date: : Wednesday, 20-July-2011 6 PM IST
Pradeep Mohandas: +91-897-625-3586
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
Nearest railway station is Goregaon on Western Railway.
It's 10 minutes walking distance from the railway station. If you're coming by rickshaw/taxi you can state your destination as Inorbit Mall.
- Introductions & General Discussions.
- Updates on WikiConference India 2011
- Preview of Oral Citations Project Video
- GLAM update
- Wikipedia for the UNESCO World Heritage Site - learn more
- David Rodrigues -- Mumbai
- Digamber -- Digamber Tawde, Mumbai
- Manish -- Manish Kambli, Mumbai
- Prad2609 (talk) 05:01, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- Around The Globeसत्यमेव जयते 05:15, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- Tejas Nair (talk) 09:39, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- Vishal Mahajan, Mumbai
- Nitin Thapar, Mumbai
Interested but not sure
- (radhatanaya)Kn, user, would like to attend.
- All the best to Pranav, Pradeep ! I am in Silchar,Kachhar, Assam since last more than one month in connection with works. Unable to attend.--— Angpradesh — talk 02:53, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
- Event notice posted on the Wikimedia Mumbai and Wikimedia India mailing lists.
Please list post meeting coverages here.
- After a round of introductions, we decided to give updates on the WikiConference India 2011 to the attendees and also discuss a few items of interest. Members took the opportunity to connect with each other and speak face-to-face.
- We were not able to view the Oral citations project video since we did not have screening space. We met in the Food court.
- Updates were provided on the GLAM with The Museum, Mumbai. We're still awaiting word from the Museum on a good date and a good time to begin our interactions from. We also decided to approach the Bombay Natural History Society.
- We also were not able to talk about the World Heritage Site since it became too late.
"Like" our http://facebook.com/WikimediaMumbai to get updates from the Mumbai WikiCommunity.
Tweet with #WPMMU11 twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#!/search/wpmmu11
Please list coverage of this event by media here.
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Mumbai Meetup July2011