From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Industry||Energy Producer and Services Provider|
|Founded||Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan (April 15, 1897 )|
|Headquarters||Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan|
|Hiroshi Ozaki (President)|
|Products||Liquified Natural Gas, Energy|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references
Osaka Gas Co.,Ltd. (大阪瓦斯株式会社 Ōsaka Gasu Kabushiki-gaisha?), commonly written as 大阪ガス, is a Japanese gas company based in Osaka, Japan. It supplies gas to the Kansai region, especially Keihanshin area.
- Service area : 3,220 km², 68 million households.
- Annual gas sales : 8,5 billion m³.
- Pipeline : 56,500km in Japan.
- The company owns upstream oil and gas assets in Norway and Australia, including Gorgon LNG, Sunrise LNG and Crux projects in Australia  and Qalhat LNG in Oman.
- It also owns pipeline and power assets internationally.
- Osaka Gas Australia Pty Ltd 
- Osaka Gas Engineering Company Limited
- Osaka Gas Chemical Company Limited
- Senboku Power Fuel Company Limited
- Osaka Gas Energy America
- Osaka Gas Official Website
- Acquisition of Interest in Qalhat LNG Project
- Acquisition of Interest in Crux project in Australia
- Australian Pipe & Power Business
- Participation in Gorgon LNG Project
- Participation in Hallet 4 Wind Farm project
- Gorgon project
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a company or corporation involved in the energy industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|