Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.
||Energy Producer and Services Provider
||Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan (April 15, 1897 )
||Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
||Hiroshi Ozaki (President)
||Liquified Natural Gas, Energy
- ¥1,294,781 million (2012)[* 1]
- ¥1,187,142 million (2011)
- ¥77,274 million (2012)[* 1]
- ¥88,584 million (2011)
- ¥45,207 million (2012)[* 1]
- ¥45,968 million (2011)
- ¥1,475,759 million (2012)[* 1]
- ¥1,437,297 million (2011)
- ¥708,904 million (2012)[* 1]
- ¥688,695 million (2011)
- 19,818 (2012)
- 19,360 (2011)
Osaka Gas Co.,Ltd. (大阪瓦斯株式会社 Ōsaka Gasu Kabushiki-gaisha), commonly written as 大阪ガス, is a Japanese gas company based in Osaka, Japan. It supplies gas to the Kansai region, especially Keihanshin area.
Osaka Gas Building
1-2, Hiranomachi Yonchome, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Service area : 3,220 km², 68 million households.
- Annual gas sales : 8,5 billion m³.
- Pipeline : 56,500km in Japan.
- The company owns upstream oil and gas assets in Norway and Australia, including Gorgon LNG, Sunrise LNG and Crux projects in Australia and Qalhat LNG in Oman.
- It also owns pipeline and power assets internationally.
- Osaka Gas Engineering Company Limited
- Osaka Gas Chemical Company Limited
- Senboku Power Fuel Company Limited
- Osaka Gas Energy America