Turkey in Asia
(Redirected from Asiatic Turkey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turkey in Asia or Asiatic Turkey usually refers to the extensive West Asian territories of the former Ottoman Empire.
It may also refer to:
- Anatolia, or Asia Minor, the Asiatic peninsula of modern Turkey
- Former Ottoman holdings in the region extending towards South West Asia, e.g. Arabia
- Administrative divisions of the Ottoman Empire
- Administrative divisions of Turkey
- East Thrace
- Rumelia (Turkey in Europe)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkey in Asia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.