Kitani Mohabbat Hai (season 2)
|Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2|
|Created by||Ekta Kapoor|
Divya Nidhi Sharma
Divya Nidhi Sharma
Divya Nidhi Sharma
|Directed by||Rahib Siddiqui, Aniruddha Rajderkar, Jeetu Arora, Randeep Mahadik, Ashish Shrivastav & Sangeeta Rao|
|Creative director(s)||Persis Siganporia & Prashant Bhatt|
|Opening theme||"Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2" by Aishwarya Nigam & Keka Ghoshal|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||153|
|Producer(s)||Ekta Kapoor & Shobha Kapoor|
|Cinematography||Sanjay Memane – Shekhar Nagarkar|
|Editor(s)||Vikas Sharma, Vishal Sharma & Sandeep Bhatt|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Balaji Telefilms|
|Original network||NDTV Imagine|
|Original release||1 November 2010 – 26 May 2011|
|Preceded by||Kitani Mohabbat Hai|
Kitani Mohobbat Hai 2 (Hindi: कितनी मोहब्बत है) (English: How much I love you) is the second season of the popular serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai starring Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra but is not a continuation or sequel to the first season plot.
The new season tells the story of two diverse families and individuals. Arjun Singhania (Karan Kundra), who is the devoted and favoured son of a white collared criminal and is quiet and an introvert but falls for Aarohi Ahluwalia (Kritika Kamra), who is from a family of honest police officers and lawyers and is vibrant and chirpy.
Aarohi belongs to a police family where she is extremely pampered, while Arjun is the adopted son of a renounced Don and though devoted to, and favoured by, his father, everyone in the family uses him except his elder sister, youngest brother and grandmother. Their families hate each other, and Aarohi too begins to hate Arjun after she meets him as the person who never reciprocated her best friend, Gauri's love. When Aarohi's grandfather puts Arjun's father in jail, Arjun abducts Aarohi and her friend in exchange for his Dad's bail. Whilst hidden in the jungle Arjun and Aarohi slowly fall in love.
After they confess their love, Arjun and Aarohi go travelling on their own. Aarohi just misses her family's search party and is still unaware of Arjun's fake identity. A couple notices them and take them in as lovers, and plan their wedding. Aarohi's grandfather finally finds her when they crash the wedding and tells Aarohi about the abduction, which breaks her, and she agrees to marry her family's choice.
Meanwhile, Arjun tries to apologize to Aarohi and gets all his criminal records cleared, which results in his father, one of his brothers, and mother, disowning him. His grandmother and pregnant sister support him and go to Aarohi's place to persuade her, where Gauri pushes his sister off the stairs and she loses her child. Arjun is infuriated and blames the Ahluwalia family for the accident. As payback, he tricks Aarohi into marriage and she goes to live with him in the Singhania residence where they gradually rekindle their romance.
Following this, Arjun misinterprets Aarohi's friendship with her school friend, only to discover she has been trying to unite him with his girlfriend. Aarohi convinces Arjun of her love and they reunite, only to find out their divorce is to be finalised. Aarohi reveals Gauri's truth while confessing to her family about her love for Arjun. Her grandfather finally gives in and announces their wedding, while Arjun's father finds ways to sabotage it by finally letting Arjun know how Aarohi's grandfather was responsible for his mother's death. He sets out to kill him but is stopped by Aarohi. Just then, her grandfather is shot and the blame is put on Arjun.
Aarohi tries her best to set him free but fails. He tells her he doesn't want to break the law this time, but Aarohi plans his escape, when her uncle catches them and locks them both up.
Aarohi's grandfather finally wakes up from a coma and testifies for Arjun, setting both of them free, but they are disappointed as nobody comes to receive them and go to Arjun's mother's house to live there alone. His brother, who has always been jealous of him, comes there to kill him, when Aarohi's uncle comes to know about it and arrives, only to get shot instead. He fatally shoots Arjun's brother and all of them escape from the place.
After being released from the hospital, her uncle comes home and apologises to both of them. With the acceptance of the whole family, they are finally, officially married.
|Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2||26 May 2011|
Cast and character
- Karan Kundra as Arjun Singhania (male protagonist)
- Kritika Kamra as Arohi Singh Ahluwalia/Singhania (female protagonist)
- Nitin Sahrawat as A.C.P. Rajveer Singh Ahluwalia (Antagonist)
- Mohan Kapoor as Rudra Pratap Singhania (Arjun's father)
- Puneet Tejwani as Cheeku (Aarohi's fiance)
- Aaradhna Uppal as Kumud Singhania (Arjun's mother)
- Neelam Mehra as Teji Singhania (Arjun's grandmother)
- Danish Pandor as Mikhail Singhania (Arjun's brother)
- Mrinalini Tyagi as Raashi Singhania (Arjun's sister)
- Rupesh Kataria as Romit Singhania (Arjun's younger brother)
- Abhay Bhargava as Kartar Singh Ahluwalia (Aarohi's grandfather)
- Alka Pradhan as Daljeet Kaur Ahluwalia (Aarohi's grandmother)
- Saptrishi Ghosh as Arvind Singh Ahluwalia (Aarohi's uncle, Sanchit's father)
- Hemaakshi Ujjain as Preeti Ahluwalia (Aarohi's aunt, Sanchit's mother)
- Farukh Saeed as Sudhir Singh Ahluwalia (Aarohi's father)
- Pyumori Mehta as Amrit Ahluwalia (Aarohi's mother)
- Delnaaz Irani as Lovedeep Singh Ahluwalia (Aarohi's aunt)
- Parul Gulati as Gauri Rajveer Ahluwalia (Aarohi's best friend, Rajveer's wife)
- Loveleen Kaur Sasan as Arjun's ex-girlfriend
- Areesz Gandhi as Jignesh (Raashi's husband)
- Sana Khan (Sana Makbul) as Shefali (Aarohi's friend)
- Priya Chauhan as Simmi (Aarohi's friend, Romit and Sanchit's love interest)
- Karan Arora as Billu (Arjun's childhood friend)
- Saurav Chakrabarti as Danish Malhotra/Dhondu (Aarohi's school friend)
- Shardul Pandit as Jai (Arjun's friend)
- Namrata Kharkar as Archana (Jai's fiancee)
- Mohit Dagga as Advocate Ram Punjabi (Arjun's lawyer)
- ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai season two is not a sequel’ — Kritika Kamra Archived 14 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine.