|District||North 24 Parganas|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Barasat, Bangaon|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Habra, Gaighata|
Maslandapur (also spelled Machlandapur) is a census town in Habra I CD Block in Barasat sadar subdivision in North 24 Parganas district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Habra police station serves this block. It is 54 km from Sealdah Station on the Sealdah-Bangaon branch line of Eastern Railway. It is part of the Kolkata Suburban Railway system.
As per 2011 Census of India Maslandapur had a total population of 10,790, of which 5,519 (51%) were males and 5,271 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 879. The total number of literates in Maslandapur was 8,708 (85.58 % of the population over 6 years).
As of 2001[update] India census, Maslandapur had a population of 9,706. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Maslandapur has an average literacy rate of 78%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 84%, and female literacy is 72%. In Maslandapur, 9% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Maslandapur Bhudeb Smriti Balika Vidyalaya is a higher secondary girls school in Maslandapur. Rajballavpur Higher secondary School and Dhakshin Chatra High School is a Higher Secondary School Boys school in Maslandapur.
"Bandhan Academy" is a Primary School for Girls and Boys of middle and low income families aiming to provide life centric quality education. Low cost education for the benefit of poor communities. Promoted by Bandhan a voluntary not for profit organization in West Bengal.
- District-wise list of statutory towns
- Eastern Railway time table.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Groundwater Arsenic contamination in West Bengal-India (19 years study )". Groundwater arsenic contamination status of North 24-Parganas district, one of the nine arsenic affected districts of West Bengal-India. SOES. Retrieved 2007-08-24.