In order to represent her province at the National Finals, each delegate must go through an audition process conducted in major cities of Indonesia. Each year, a total of 34 delegates are selected to participate at the final round, one from each province.
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as Finalist or Semi-Finalist
- Ended as Quarter-Finalist
In 2006 Miss Indonesia lost the franchise of Miss ASEAN pageant and repositioned as Miss World Indonesia and will represent Indonesia at the Miss World pageant.On occasion, when the winner does not qualify (due to age) for either contest, a runner-up is sent.
- "Vania Larissa Crowned Miss World Indonesia 2013". Beauty Pageant News. February 20, 2013. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Maria Harfanti crowned Miss Indonesia 2015". Angelopedia. February 17, 2015.
- (Indonesian) Official website