|Product type||Automotive (upmarket marque)|
Riich (Chinese: 瑞麒; pinyin: Ruìqí) was an upmarket marque of the Chinese automaker Chery. Its models included a microvan, large sedans (the G5 and slightly bigger G6) and supermini Riich M series, including a five-door hatchback, a small sedan and a five-door wagon. The marque was launched in March 2009. The brand experienced poor sales and in September 2012 Chery announced that it would be discontinued. Sales of Riich vehicles ended in April 2013.
Previously Chery used the "Riich" name for a model of van (the Chery Riich) prior to the creation of the Riich sub-brand.
- "Chery launches luxury car brands". Alibaba. 22 March 2009. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Chery Finally Decides to Ax Rely and Riich Brands". China Auto Web. 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "China's Chery to stay away from overseas buys-Sohu". Reuters. 15 December 2009. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Riich X1 enters market". Alibaba. 16 November 2009. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Chinas Premium-SUV". Auto Bild. 17 November 2009. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Chery Auto launches luxury sedan Riich G5". Gasgoo. 24 December 2009. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
Media related to Riich vehicles at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|