|Owner||Guangqi Honda Automobile|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Markets||People's Republic of China|
Everus (Li Nian) is a car marque of Guangqi Honda, a joint venture between Honda and Guangzhou Automobile Group (GAC Group). Honda became the first foreign automaker to develop vehicles under a brand owned by its local joint venture automaker in China. Li Nian launched its first car, the S1 at the Shanghai Auto Show in April 2011.
An electric subcompact CUV loosely based on Honda Vezel that was previewed by the Everus EV concept. The vehicle is jointly developed by Honda and GAC Honda, with a range of 340 kilometres (210 mi) from the 53.6-kWh lithium-ion battery on the New European Driving Cycle, powed by an electric motor drives with 120 kilowatts (160 hp) and 280 newton metres (210 lb⋅ft) of torque.
The Li Nian Roadster concept was shown by Guangqi Honda in 2009 Shanghai Auto Show.
The Li Nian Sedan concept was debuted at Auto China 2010 in Beijing.
The EV SUV concept was debuted at Auto China 2018 in Beijing.
- "Guangqi Honda's Original Brand Introduces "Li Nian S1"". Honda press release. 18 April 2011. Archived from the original on 25 June 2012. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Guangzhou Honda Reveals New Proprietary Brand Honda press release 21 Apr 2008
- GAC-Honda Li Nian S1 to launch at Shanghai auto show
- Panait, Mircea (25 November 2018). "Honda Everus VE-1 Launched In China, Based On the HR-V". autoevolution. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- Shanghai 2009: Guangzhou Honda Linian roadster concept
- Beijing 2010: Honda Introduces Li Nian Everus Concept Sedan
- Everus EV Concept: A Look Into Honda’s EV Future