|Owner||Guangqi Honda Automobile|
Everus (Li Nian) is a car marque of Guangqi Honda, a joint venture between Honda and Guangzhou Automobile Group (GAC Group). Li Nian was also the name of a concept car that Guangqi Honda debuted in Auto China 2008, coinciding with the reveal of the brand. Honda became the first foreign automaker to develop vehicles under a brand owned by its local joint venture automaker in China. Li Nian launched its first car, the S1 at the Shanghai Auto Show in April 2011.
The S1 is the first Everus car available for sale. It is a badge-engineered fourth-generation Honda City/Jazz saloon and went on sale in April 2011. It is 4,420mm long and is available with a 1.3 L i-DSi or 1.5 L VTEC L-series petrol engine. It is paired with a 5 speed manual or a 5 speed automatic. It then concluded production in 2014 selling around 4,500 units.
The Li Nian Roadster concept was shown by Guangqi Honda in 2009 Shanghai Auto Show.
The Li Nian sedan concept was debuted at Auto China 2010 in Beijing.
- "Guangqi Honda's Original Brand Introduces "Li Nian S1"". Honda press release. 18 April 2011. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Guangzhou Honda Reveals New Proprietary Brand Honda press release 21 Apr 2008
- GAC-Honda Li Nian S1 to launch at Shanghai auto show
- Shanghai 2009: Guangzhou Honda Linian roadster concept
- Beijing 2010: Honda Introduces Li Nian Everus Concept Sedan