|Qingfu Wang (President and CEO)|
Number of employees
Zhongtong Bus Holding Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 000957) (Chinese: 中通客车; pinyin: Zhōngtōng Kèchē) is a Chinese bus manufacturing company based in Liaocheng, Shangdong Province. The company is listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, and is one of China's major bus makers.
The company was founded in 1958 as Liaocheng Vehicle Manufacturing and Repair Factory, and began building buses in 1971. After a series of name changes adopted its current name, Zhongtong Bus, in 1998.
The company states the combined floor-space of its facilities total around 300,000 square meters. A subsidiary, Xinjiang Zhongtong Bus Co Ltd, is responsible for a production line that became operational in 2007.
- China Stock Directory Michael Pennington et al., SinoMedia (Holdings) Co Ltd, pg. 635, ISBN 988-98254-2-2, ISBN 978-988-98254-2-3 Google Books Search
- China's bus manufacturers raise sales forecasts Archived June 4, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. PRC Ministry of Commerce press release, Wednesday,March 14, 2007 (2359 GMT)
- Zhongtong History Archived November 25, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. Zhongtong Official Site
- Zhongtong Overview Archived January 29, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. Zhongtong Official Site
- Zhongtong Bus Holding Co., Ltd. Archived July 7, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. alibaba.com
- Zhongtong Bus Wins 219 Million Yuan Contract for Buses bloomberg.com, April 1, 2009
|This article related to bus transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|