General Office of the State Council
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from State Council General Office)
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (June 2013)|
General Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China (Chinese: 中华人民共和国国务院办公厅) is an administrative agency of the State Council which assists the leaders with the day to day administrative operations of the Chinese government 
- Preparation of the State Council meeting to help the leadership and organization of the State Council meeting make decisions on state matters
- To help the leadership and council in the preparation or implement audit and releasing documents
- To consult and report to the leaders of the State Council for approval in regards to audits carried out at the State Council level departments, municipalities, provinces, autonomous region, autonomous region.
- Advise the state council on sensitive issues between the departments under the State Council.
- Manage the relationship between the central government and local government authorities on the implementation on state council directives.
- Help the State Council coordinate in national emergencies and major crises.
- Public relations from the people directly
- Official website (Chinese)