List of wars involving the People's Republic of China
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wars involving China
- PRC military victory
- PRC military defeat
- Indecisive or unclear outcome
- Ongoing conflict
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
|History of the People's|
Republic of China (PRC)
|Generations of leadership|
- List of Chinese wars and battles
- List of wars involving the Republic of China
- List of wars involving Taiwan
- Other conflicts involving the People's Republic of China
- China and People's Republic of China
- Relationships with neighboring countries
- Incorporation of Tibet into the People's Republic of China
- China–Indonesia relations
- China–India relations
- China–Japan relations
- China–Malaysia relations
- China–Mongolia relations
- China–North Korea relations
- China–Oceania relations
- China–Russia relations
- China–Singapore relations
- China–South Korea relations
- China–Nepal relations
- China–Vietnam relations
- Elleman, Bruce A. (2001). Modern Chinese Warfare, 1795-1989. Routledge. p. 297. ISBN 0415214742.
- Duterte Invites China to Fight Abu Sayyaf Pirates – MaritimeExecutive.com
- China confiscates passports of Xinjiang people – BBC.com
- "Chinese army soldiers conduct first mission as peacekeepers in Mali 1612131 - Army Recognition". Armyrecognition.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "Ghana agrees to send troops to Mali". Ghana Business News. 14 January 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Mali conflict: West African troops to arrive 'in days'". Mali conflict: West African troops to arrive 'in days'. 15 January 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "APA – Int'l Support Mission for Mali to begin operations on Friday". APA. 18 January 2013. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- "Ellen: Liberia Will Send Troops to Mali for Peace Mission – Heritage Newspaper Liberia". News.heritageliberia.net. Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- Irish, John (12 January 2013). "Niger says sending 500 soldiers to Mali operation". Reuters. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- Felix, Bate (11 January 2013). "Mali says Nigeria, Senegal, France providing help". Reuters. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Aid Pledged to Mali as More Troops Deploy". Wall Street Journal. 17 January 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Les djihadistes s'emparent d'une ville à 400 km de Bamako" (in French). Retrieved 14 January 2013.
- "Chad to send 2000 soldiers to Mali". Courier Mail. 17 January 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "AU to hold donor conference on Mali intervention". Africa Review. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "WPR Article | Global Insider: Despite Early Successes, France's Mali Challenge is Long-Term". Worldpoliticsreview.com. 8 March 2004. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- "Five more African countries pledge to send troops into Mali: Nigerian minister". NZweek. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- "Forces capture Gao rebel stronghold – World News". TVNZ. Archived from the original on 27 January 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- "China To Deploy Special Forces Units To Syria". Global Security Review. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- August 7, 1967: North Vietnam and People's Republic of China sign aid agreement. History Channel: This Day in History.
- Boland-Crewe, Tara and David Lea. (2005) . The Territories of the People's Republic of China. London: Europa Productions, Taylor & Francis. 1-85743-149-9.
- China. Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Economic Times Bureau. (December 20, 2009). "Wars that People's Republic of China fought". The Economic Times.
- Jun, Niu. (August 10, 2012). The birth of the People's Republic of China and the road to the Korean War. Origins. Eds. Melvyn P. Leffler and Odd Arne Westad. Cambridge University Press. Cambridge Histories Online. Cambridge University Press. DOI:10.1017/CHOL9780521837194.012
- Li, Dr. Xiaobing. (2012). China at War: An Encyclopedia. ABC-CLIO. excerpt
- Lynch, Michael. (2010). The Chinese Civil War 1945–49. Oxford: Osprey Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84176-671-3.
- MacKerras, Colin and Donald Hugh McMillen, Andrew Watson. (editors). (2001) . Dictionary of the Politics of the People's Republic of China. Routledge. ISBN 0-415-15450-2.
- Military Power of the People’s Republic of China, 2007. Department of Defense: Annual Report.
- October 1, 1949: Mao Zedong proclaims People's Republic of China. History Channel: This Day in History.
- Zhu, Zhiqun. (editor). (2011). The People's Republic of China Today: Internal and External Challenges. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing. ISBN 981-4313-50-5.