Tokyo Tatemono Headquarters
|Tōkyō Tatemono Kabushiki-gaisha|
|Traded as||TYO: 8804|
|Founded||October 1, 1896|
Number of employees
Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. (東京建物株式会社 Tōkyō Tatemono Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese real estate company. It is listed on the Nikkei 225. Founded in 1869, Tokyo Tatemono has its headquarters in Yaesu, Chūō, Tokyo, and its current president is Hajime Sakuma. It develops, sells, and manages commercial buildings and facilities, condominia, and houses. The company is also involved in the development and management of hotels, leisure centers, vacation facilities, golf courses, resort places, and restaurants, as wells as well as renovating buildings and condominia. It has expanded its investments into China and the United States, and is considering about expansion into Southeast Asia. The company estimates that the company may reach an operating profit of 10 billion yen by fiscal 2014.
- "Builder Tokyo Tatemono mulling expansion into Southeast Asia". The Japan Times. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Nikkei Constituents". NIKKEI. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. : Notice of First-Stage Completion of THE OTEMACHI TOWER". 4-Traders.com. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Corporate Data". Tokyo Tatemono. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. Company Information". Hoover's. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd". Bloomberg Markets. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Profile: Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd (8804.T)". Reuters. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- Nakamura, Hiruki (16 August 2013). "Nikkei Declines in Low Volume, Tokyo Tatemono Gains". Retrieved 14 September 2013.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|