|Traded as||TYO: 6508
Nikkei 225 Component
|Headquarters||ThinkPark Tower, 2-1-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-6029 Japan|
|Junzo Inamura, (CEO and Chairman)
Yuji Hamasaki, (President)
|Revenue||US$ 1.91 billion) (FY 2014)|
JPY 6.8 billion (FY 2014)(US$ 56.6 million) (FY 2014)
Number of employees
|8,173 (as of March 31, 2015)|
|Subsidiaries||43 (26 in Japan, 17 overseas)|
|Footnotes / references
Meidensha Corporation (明電舎株式会社 Meiden Kabushiki Kaisha) is a Japanese, Tokyo-based company, engaged in the manufacturing and selling of generators, substation equipment, water treatment equipment, electronic equipment, and information equipment. It is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225.
Business segments and products
The Company operates in four business segments:
- Social Infrastructure Systems Business
- Power generating systems, power transmission & distribution systems
- Rail electrification, overhead line inspection system
- Motor power and process control systems
- Electrical system for water treatment plant, water purification systems, water quality meters, ceramic membranes
- Industrial Systems Business
- Automobile testing and logistics systems, driving performance simulation systems, motors and inverters
- Industrial computers, network systems for information industries, supporting software for semiconductor production equipment
- Engineering System Business
- Energy-saving methods, remote management of equipment, maintenance services for semiconductor manufacturing devices, maintenance skills training service
- Real Estate Business
- "About Meidensha". Meidensha Corporation. Archived from the original on March 12, 2014. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- "Meidensha CSR Annual Report 2013" (PDF). Meidensha Corporation. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 12, 2014. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved February 27, 2016.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- "Business Domain". Meidensha Corporation. Archived from the original on March 12, 2014. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- "Company Description". Google Finance. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- Official website (in English)
- Domestic Group Companies (in English)
- Overseas Offices and Group Companies (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|