|The awesomeness of this user is disputed.
Please see the discussion on the talk page.
Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved.
I've been on Wikipedia for awhile but just got around to creating this page.
I'm mostly interested in:
- Women's History
I really like the collaboration Wikipedia offers. If you have any suggestions or want to work together on these topics, just let me know and I'm happy to bounce ideas off each other. Here is what I'm working on right now in my sandbox. Lately I've been working mostly in the category space.
|The Modest Barnstar|
|Thanks for your recent contributions! Mike Restivo (talk) 19:11, 21 February 2011 (UTC)|
|Great idea on creating a category for National Organization of Women. Thanks! SarahStierch (talk) 03:04, 7 January 2012 (UTC)|
Golden Wiki Award
You are among the top 5% of most active Wikipedians this month! 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:59, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
|The Modest Barnstar|
|Thanks for your recent contributions! 22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:19, 25 April 2012 (UTC)|
|Thanks for sorting the categories on Humemodern. I'm copyediting the article as a member of the WP:GoCE, so thanks for clearing some of the non-copyediting work! Regards, RainCity471report my errorslist of failures 11:42, 14 September 2013 (UTC)|
|Thanks for making Category:Consumers Union. I work at this organization and like working on issues related to consumer protection and increased rights for the majority. Ping me if you ever want to collaborate on anything related. Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:16, 10 December 2013 (UTC)|
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|Diligence in the area of construction, a whole range of templates and more than enough added categories for me to award this barnstar! Ddrap14 (talk) 03:29, 14 May 2015 (UTC)|
|A Thank-you for you!|
|Thanks! Ddrap14 (talk) 03:47, 15 May 2015 (UTC)|
- American Federation of School Administrators - Started
- American Train Dispatchers Association - Started
- Burton v. Wilmington Parking Authority - Started
- Brunswick Heritage Museum - Overhauled
- Canadian Postmasters and Assistants Association - Started
- Carter House Inn - Overhauled
- Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts - Started
- Delaware Children's Theatre - Started
- Delaware Historical Society - Started
- Delaware Sports Museum and Hall of Fame - Started
- F. W. Woolworth Building (Wilmington, Delaware) - Overhauled
- F. W. Woolworth Co. v. Contemporary Arts, Inc. - Started
- Guam National Wildlife Refuge - Started
- List of Coca-Cola buildings and structures - Started
- List of Guano Islands Act claims - Started
- List of mayors of Wilmington, Delaware - Started
- List of professional sports teams in Delaware - Started
- List of Woolworth buildings - Started
- List of Woolworth divisions and namesakes - Started
- Novelty Workers - Started
- Old Customshouse (Wilmington, Delaware) - Started
- Old Jacoby Creek School - Started
- Rathskeller - Overhauled
- Red Men Hall (Index, Washington) - Started
- Red Men Hall (Los Angeles) - Started
- Red Men Hall (Reading, Pennsylvania) - Started
- Rodney Square - Started
I'm a little ambivalent about the bragging over creating articles on the User pages because too often they are one-liners just to get rid of red links. All of the articles above are honest efforts at meaningful content, flawed though they may be.
Please place your non-custructive edits here:
daniel put this onthe air!! twinkiessss!!!!! One of America's best known and most loved snack cakes, Twinkies have been tantalizing taste buds and filling lunch boxes since 1930. Twinkies are the stuff of legends - President Clinton put one in a time capsule - and have achieved the status of cultural icon, with the American Society of Media Photographers recently mounting a photo exhibition featuring Twinkies. But Whether we're carrying a supply in the glove compartment for a quick on-the-road snack, freezing them, deep frying them, or eating them right out of the package, millions of Twinkie lovers would agree with creator Jimmy Dewar's statement that "Twinkies was the best darn-tootin' idea I ever had."
Many of the 500 million Twinkies sold every year spark wonderful creative impulses, as moms, dads, school teachers and kids take to their kitchens to invent gourmet recipes, including Twinkie Shortcake, Twinkie Misu and Twinkie Sushi. And let's not forget those amazing Twinkie Wedding Cakes. A collection of Twinkie recipes is scheduled for publication next year and we'll keep posting some of these delectable delights on our website. t to most people, they're just fun to eat. USE THIS 4 THE SHOW!! .Ryan3131 (talk-Contributions) 23:25, 4 February 2010 (UTC)