Zhushan Township (Chinese: 竹山鎮; Hanyu Pinyin: Zhúshān Zhèn; Tongyong Pinyin: Jhúshan Jhèn; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tek-san; literally: "Bamboo Mountain") is an urban township in the southwest part of Nantou County, Taiwan, and off the south shore of Zhuoshui River.
Population: 56,662 people
Zhushan, Zhongzheng, Zhongshan, Yunlin, Zhuwei, Guilin, Xiaping, Zhonghe, Zhongqi, Xiulin, Daan, Yanhe, Yanxiang, Yanzheng, Yanping, Yanshan, Shanchong, Sheliao, Zhongyang, Fuzhou, Tianzi, Huiyao, Dexing, Fuxing, Liyu, Pingding, Ruizhu and Tongtou Village.
- Central Backup Center of Central Emergency Operation Center
- National Zhushan Senior High School
- Beishi Xigu (north force creek valley)
- Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park
- Shadonggong National Earthquake Park
- Stair Suspension Bridge
- Sun Link Sea Forest Recreational Area
- Xiaping Natural Education Park
- Railway: no through here, but can boarding the train at Ershui Station.
- Highway: Tai 3 Line, through downtown of Zhushan
- Formosa Freeway Nat'l No.3 Zhushan IC at 243.7 km.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhushan Township, Nantou.|
- Zhushan Township Office website(Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|