Zhushan Township in Nantou County
|Location||Nantou County, Taiwan|
|• Total||247 km2 (95 sq mi)|
|• Density||220/km2 (580/sq mi)|
Zhushan Township (Chinese: 竹山鎮; Hanyu Pinyin: Zhúshān Zhèn; Tongyong Pinyin: Jhúshan Jhèn; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tek-san; literally: 'Bamboo Mountain') is an urban township in the southwest part of Nantou County, Taiwan, and off the south shore of Zhuoshui River.
Population: 56,662 people
Zhushan, Zhongzheng, Zhongshan, Yunlin, Zhuwei, Guilin, Xiaping, Zhonghe, Zhongqi, Xiulin, Daan, Yanhe, Yanxiang, Yanzheng, Yanping, Yanshan, Shanchong, Sheliao, Zhongyang, Fuzhou, Tianzi, Huiyao, Dexing, Fuxing, Liyu, Pingding, Ruizhu and Tongtou Village.
- Central Backup Center of Central Emergency Operation Center
- National Zhushan Senior High School
- Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park
- Jiji Weir
- Shanlinxi Forest Recreation Area
- Zhushan Zinan Temple
- Beishi Xigu (north force creek valley)
- Shadonggong National Earthquake Park
- Stair Suspension Bridge
- Sun Link Sea Forest Recreational Area
- Xiaping Natural Education Park
- Chien Chiao Ritual
- Railway: no through here, but can boarding the train at Ershui Station.
- Highway: Tai 3 Line, through downtown of Zhushan
- Formosa Freeway Nat'l No.3 Zhushan IC at 243.7 km.
- Min Kao, American businessperson
- Everington, Keoni (19 October 2017). "100-year temple festival coming to Nantou's Zhushan township next week". Taiwan News. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhushan Township, Nantou.|
- Zhushan Township Office website(in Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|