Xinyi Township or Sinyi Township (Chinese: 信義鄉; pinyin: Xìnyì Xiāng) is a mountain indigenous township in Nantou County, Taiwan. It is the largest township of Nantou County. Xinyi is home to Bunun people of the Taiwanese aborigines.
It has a population total of 16,813 and an area of 1,422.42 square kilometres (549.20 sq mi).
The township comprises 14 villages: Aiguo, Deli, Fengqiu, Luona, Mingde, Renhe, Shenmu, Shuanglong, Tannan, Tongfu, Tungpu, Wangmei, Xinxiang and Zijiang.
- Mount Mabolasi
- Yushan National Park
- Batongguan Historic Trail
- Dongpu Hot Springs
- Pinglai Scenic Area
- Rainbow Falls, Lover's Valley
- Cloud Dragon Falls, Double Dragon Falls
- Fubuzhizi Precipice
- Danda Mountain Trail, Danye Mountain Trail
- Seven Colors Lake
- Papaya Pit Big Falls
- Shenmu Big Tree
- Husband Wife Tree
- 信義介紹 [Introduction to Xinyi]. shini.gov.tw (in Chinese). Sinyi Township Office. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xinyi Township, Nantou.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|