|• Total||157.1100 km2 (60.6605 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2014)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC+8)|
|Website||www.guangfu.gov.tw (in Chinese)|
Guangfu Township (Chinese: 光復鄉; pinyin: Guāngfù Xiāng) is a rural township located in mid Huatung Valley between Central Mountain Range and coastal Range of Hualien County, Taiwan. It has 14 villages and a population of 13,395 inhabitants, which the greatest aborigines here is Ami people. The main economical activity is agriculture.
The township is located at the Huatung Valley.
Dahua, Daan, Daping, Dama, Datong, Tungfu, Xifu, Nanfu, Beifu, Dajin, Daquan, Daxing, Dafu and Dafeng Village.
- Bao'an Temple
- Dafong Ecological Park
- Daxing Waterfall Memorial Park
- Hualien Sugar Factory (Taiwan Sugar Corporation)
- Mataian Culture Street
- Mataian Humanities Studio
- Matai'an Wetland Ecological Park
- Mudflow Memorial Park
- Tabalong aboriginal culture
- Taiwan Railway Administration Guangfu and Dafu Station (Hualien-Taitung Line)
- Provincial Highway No.9 (Hualien-Taitung Provincial Highway)
- Provincial Highway No.11A (Guangfu-Fengbin)
- County Road No.193
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guangfu Township, Hualien County.|