Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up elegans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elegans, elegant in Latin, may refer to:
- subspecies or varieties
- Arctostaphylos manzanita subsp. elegans, the Konocti manzanita, a subspecies of the common manzanita endemic to California
- Cattleya elongata var. elegans, a variety of the cattleya with the elongated stalk, an orchid species found in Brazil
- Cyrestis camillus elegans, a butterfly subspecies known from Madagascar
- Trachemys scripta elegans, the red-eared slider, a semiaquatic turtle subspecies native only to the southern United States
- Caenorhabditis elegans, a nonparasitic transparent nematode (roundworm)
- All pages with a title containing elegans Including use as a species name
- List of Latin and Greek words commonly used in systematic names
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elegans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.