Mr. Noodles is the brand name of a Canadian instant noodles product, which dates back to the 1970s. Imported by Anderson Watts Ltd. of Vancouver and manufactured by Beltek Foods of Huizhou, China. The Mr. Noodles brand is sold in packages the same size of traditional ramen. Mr. Noodles is sold in instant ramen pack (single, dual or multi-pack), instant ramen cup or instant ramen bowl. It is sold at grocery and convenience stores, and sometimes in vending machines.
A newer offering from the company is its Kimchi Noodle bowls which have a spicier flavor.
- Curry Chicken
- Spicy Chicken
- Spicy Beef
- Kimchi - a noodle bowl containing noodles, a flavour pack and spice pack
- Spicy Beef Jalapeño Pork
- Lee, Matthew (2017). "Mr. Noodles Nutrition Information". Livestrong. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- Teplitsky, Ariel (2016-05-13). "I Ate This: Instant noodle snacks". The Star. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- Blanch, Vanessa (2018-10-19). "Pricey pot, a possible Speaker and a well-timed rainbow: It's your weekend briefing". CBC. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- Vasil, Adria (2015-09-30). "Cup of Trouble: The instant ramen guide". NOW Magazine. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- VICE Staff (2016-09-08). "The Definitive Ranking of the Best Late-Night Snacks for Canadian Students". Vice. Retrieved 9 December 2018.