|Available in||English, French|
|Area served||Canada, global|
|Industry||Internet television, sports broadcasting|
|Launched||April 27, 2019|
OneSoccer is a Canadian subscription over-the-top streaming service owned by Mediapro. It serves as the main rightsholder of the Canadian Soccer Association, including holding the rights to the Canadian Premier League, Canadian Championship, and national team matches not sold to other broadcasters. It also serves as rightsholder for various CONCACAF competitions, including the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
On March 28, 2019, the Canadian Premier League and the Canadian Soccer Association announced the creation of Canadian Soccer Business (CSB), an organization "representing commercial assets and inventory for marquee soccer properties in Canada", including "all corporate partnerships and broadcast rights related to Canada Soccer's core assets including its national teams, along with all rights associated with the CPL". On February 21, 2019, it announced a 10-year agreement with Mediapro, under which it holds all media rights associated with Canada Soccer, including rights to the Canadian Premier League, the Canadian Championship, and rights to national team matches. In April, Mediapro announced that its rights would be housed in a new subscription service known as OneSoccer.
In August 2019, OneSoccer acquired rights to the 2019–20 CONCACAF Nations League season. In January 2020, OneSoccer acquired exclusive Canadian rights to various CONCACAF championships through 2023, including the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Canadian Premier League
- Canadian Championship
- Liga MX (two matches per week)
- DFB-Pokal (semi-finals and final only)
- Spanish Primera División Feminina
- French Ligue 1 (Lille matches only)
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A
- CONCACAF Gold Cup
- CONCACAF Nations League
- Canadian men's and women's national soccer teams' home matches
Their commentary and analysis teams were revamped ahead of the 2020 Canadian Premier League season, featuring a roster that includes regulars Kurt Larson, Carmelina Moscato, Andi Petrillo, Oliver Platt, Adam Jenkins, Terry Dunfield, Asa Rehman, James Sharman, and Gareth Wheeler, as well as a recurring team of guest pundits.
- "Canadian Soccer Business (CSB) – A New Sports Enterprise Now Represents Premier Soccer Properties in Canada". canadasoccer.com. Canadian Soccer Association. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "Mediapro strikes 10-year deal for new Canadian Premier League". SportBusiness Media. February 21, 2019. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- "Cleveland Cavaliers' Quicken Loans Arena to be renamed". SportsPro Media. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- "Canadian Premier League Available on OneSoccer – 365 Days a Year". CanPL.ca. April 17, 2019. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- "Concacaf and Mediapro agree Nations League rights deal in Canada". SportsPro Media. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- "Mediapro Canada nets exclusive rights to Concacaf Gold Cup". SportsPro Media. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- "OneSoccer picks ups Canadian Liga MX rights". SportsPro Media. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- "OneSoccer presents the 2019-20 #DFBPokal semi-finals and finals!". OneSoccer. Facebook. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- "Meet the OneSoccer Experts". OneSoccer. Retrieved September 13, 2020.