From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Area: 78.38 square kilometres (30.26 sq mi)
- Population: 18,433 (January 2017)
The township comprises 10 villages: Chenglong, Fuxing, Jiuhu, Tongluo, Xinglong, Xinlong, Zhangshu, Zhaoyang, Zhongping and Zhusen.
- 106年一月份人口統計下載區 [January 2017 Population Statistic Downloads]. mlhr.miaoli.gov.tw (in Chinese). Miaoli County Government Household Registration Service. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- CNA (16 November 2016). "Frolicking through the field". The China Post. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Tongluo Township". Miaoli Travel. 12 December 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tongluo Township, Miaoli County.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|