13th Street Universal (Benelux)
|13th Street Universal
|Launched||30 May 2007|
|Closed||1 July 2016|
|Network||Universal Networks International|
|Picture format||576i (16:9, SD)
|Slogan||Partner in Crime|
|Sister channel(s)||Syfy Universal (Benelux)
13th Street Universal was a television channel in the Netherlands and Flanders specialising in action, suspense and police procedural programs, and movies. It was part of Universal Networks International and owned by NBCUniversal. 13th Street Universal initially launched as 13th Street in the Netherlands through UPC Netherlands on 30 May 2007. The channel changed its logo and added Universal to its name on 13 October 2010. An HD-simulcast started through UPC Netherlands on 1 May 2013.
It officially ceased broadcasting on 1 July 2016.
- Born to Kill?
- The Closer
- Crimes That Shook Britain
- Fairly Legal
- Killer Instinct
- Law & Order
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Law & Order: UK
- Murder in Suburbia
- Nash Bridges
- Rookie Blue
- Sleeper Cell
- The Wire
- XIII: The Conspiracy
- Robert Briel (24 May 2007). "Tien nieuwe kanalen bij UPC digital". Broadband TV Nieuws.
- Jarco Kriek & Jan Hein Visser (27 August 2010). "Nieuw logo en huisstijl voor tv-kanaal 13Th Street". Totaal TV.
- Jarco Kriek (22 April 2013). "13th Street HD, Syfy HD en TLC HD nieuw bij UPC". Totaal TV.
- Jarco Kriek (6 May 2016). "NBCUNIVERSAL STOPT OP 1 JULI MET SYFY EN 13TH STREET". Totaal TV.