List of Formula One broadcasters
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)|
This is a List of Formula One broadcasters and 'World Feed' producers. Formula One, the highest level of circuit racing defined by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile, motor sport's world governing body, can be seen live or tape delayed on television in almost every country and territory around the world.
TV broadcasters all take what is known as the 'World Feed', which since 2007 has been produced by FOM (Formula One Management), for almost every round of the World Championship. Every race is produced in 16:9 widescreen.
Previously, a 'host broadcaster' from each nation produced the World Feed for their home race, for example TF1 for the French Grand Prix. This led to a two-tier system which was unpopular with viewers due to local broadcasters focusing heavily on local teams and drivers, whilst missing key moments.
For the 2015 season, the World Feed will be produced by FOM for every race apart from the Monaco Grand Prix, produced by Télé Monte Carlo.
Alongside the main World Feed, FOM also produce a Pit-lane channel, showing shots from the pitlane and alternative camera angles, along with detailed weather and tyre information, and extra team radio. FOM also produce onboard channels, showing live video from cameras installed on the drivers' cars. The channels switch between different cars throughout the session. FOM also make available a "Driver tracker" channel, showing live positions of all the cars on the track during a session, as well as a timing screen showing live lap-times and circuit sector information.
Currently, broadcasters offering coverage of these FOM-produced extra channels include Sky Sport Germany, Sky Sports F1 (UK), Fox Sports Australia, BBC, whenever the latter are showing the race live, Sky Sport F1 (Italy) and Movistar F1 (Spain). Out of the 5 onboard channels, the BBC and Fox Sports Australia only shows the Master onboard channel to its viewers, whereas Sky Sports F1 makes all 5 onboard channels available. The Pitlane, Driver Tracker and Live Timing channels are available to both Sky and BBC viewers in the United Kingdom, whenever the races are being broadcast live by those broadcasters.
For the 2011 season Formula One Management released a High Definition feed to broadcasters for the first time, and for 2012, the footage was filmed with 5.1 channel Dolby Digital surround sound audio.
New TV deal in the United Kingdom from 2012
In 2011, Sky Sports signed a 7-year deal with the BBC to show live Formula 1 on Sky in the United Kingdom for the first time. The deal which runs between 2012 and 2018 will see Sky Sports show live coverage of every session of the season on their own F1 dedicated channel, Sky Sports F1. Sky Sports F1 will show all races and qualifying sessions live without the interruption of adverts.
The BBC will continue to broadcast live coverage of half the races and these will also have "extended highlights". In 2012, they broadcast live coverage from China, Spain, Monaco, Europe, Britain, Belgium, Singapore, Korea, Abu Dhabi and Brazil. They also showed live coverage of practice and qualifying sessions from those races. The deal set that the British Grand Prix and the final race must be shown live on the BBC.
For each Grand Prix (even if live) the BBC will show "extended highlights" of the race just a few hours after it has been broadcast. Late afternoon for early hours races and/or early evening. The BBC Radio 5 Live coverage will be unaffected.
United States broadcast
On October 14, 2012, NBC Sports reached a 4-year deal to broadcast Formula One races in the United States, replacing Speed and Fox Sports—who have been long-time F1 broadcast partners. The deal provides over 100 hours of F1 coverage across multiple NBCUniversal networks; the majority of its coverage (including most races, and all practice/qualifying sessions) will be broadcast by the pay channel NBCSN, while 4 races will be aired by the free-to-air NBC network. Due to scheduling conflicts, two races in 2013 were shown on NBC's financial news network CNBC. Races also became available through NBC Sports' digital platforms, such as the NBC Sports Live Extra app. NBC's broadcast team consists of David Hobbs, Steve Matchett, and Leigh Diffey, with Will Buxton as pit reporter.
Univision Deportes holds Spanish-language rights to Formula One races in the U.S. Unlike NBC Sports, races on Univision Deportes are shown without commercial interruption.
2015 TV broadcasters
These are the broadcasters for the 2015 Formula One season.
|2015 TV Broadcasters|
|Country||TV Network||Language||Free-to-air / Free-to-view / Pay||Practice 1||Practice 2||Practice 3||Qualifying||Race||Notes|
|Albania||Top Channel||Albanian||Free in Albania, DVB-S encrypted on Eutelsat 16°E (EU)||Live||No||No||Live||Live||Rights transferred to Top Channel as previous hosts Vizion Plus found the rights too expensive to hold. HDTV.|
|SuperSport||Albanian||Pay||Live||No||No||Live||Live||Rights transferred to Top Channel as previous hosts Tring Digital found the rights too expensive to hold. HDTV.|
|Asia||STAR Sports Channels||English||Pay||Live*||Live*||Live*||Live||Live||SD/HDTV Channels. *Subject to other live events. For more information, visit the TV Schedules:|
|Fox Sports Asia Channels||English||Pay||Live*||Live*||Live*||Live||Live||SD/HDTV Channels. *Subject to other live events. For more information, visit the TV Schedules:|
|Australia||Network Ten||English||Free||No||No||No||No||Delayed||HD feed, highlights of 10 races.|
|Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||SD/HD Feed, for Australian Grand Prix.|
|No||No||No||No||Live||8 races only - Bahrain, Monaco, Austria, Belgium, Singapore, Russia, Mexico and Abu Dhabi|
|Austria||ORF eins||German||DVB-T Free in AT, DVB-S2 with encryption on Astra 19.2°E(EU)||No||Live||No||Live||Live||HDTV. Live all sessions for Austrian GP|
|Sky Sport Austria||German||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Broadcast identical to Sky Sport Germany.|
|Azerbaijan||Idman TV||Azerbaijani||Free, DVB-S FTA on Azerspace1 46°E (EU)||No||No||No||Live||Live|
|Sporza||Dutch||DVB-C and DVB-T Free in Belgium, DVB-S with encryption on Astra 19.2°E(EU)||No||No||No||No||Highlights||HDTV. 16:9 feed. Only Belgian GP live. Highlights of other races.|
|RTBF La Deux||French||DVB-C and DVB-T Free in Belgium, DVB-S with encryption on Astra 19.2°E(EU)||No||No||No||Live*||Live*||HDTV. *Some races on RTBF La Une, subject to other live events.|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Sport Klub||Serbian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV. 16:9 feed|
|Bulgaria||Diema Sport||Bulgarian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||16:9 SD/HD feed|
|Brazil||Rede Globo||Portuguese||Free||No||No||No||Live*||Live||4:3 feed and HDTV. * Only Q3 has been broadcast since July 19, 2014.|
|SporTV||Portuguese||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live*||Delayed||HDTV. * Live broadcast of qualifying started on July 19, 2014.|
|Canada||RDS / RDS2||French||Pay||No||No||No||Live||Live||HDTV, Side-by-Side coverage during race (live broadcast only). All practices live for Canadian GP. Rights until 2019.|
|TSN / TSN2||English||Pay||No||Live||No||Live||Live||HDTV, Side-by-Side coverage during FP2 and the race (live broadcast only). Rights until 2019.|
|China||Various regional broadcasters||Chinese||Free||No||No||No||Live||Live||Consortium of 13 regional broadcasters, replacing CCTV-5 from 2013 season onward |
|Croatia||T-Hrvatski Telekom (Arenasport 5 & MAXGP)||Croatian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Channels are available ONLY to subscribers of MAXtv, IPTV solution from T-Hrvatski Telekom subsidiary T-Com. Arenasport 5 is the main broadcaster in Croatia and it broadcasts HD feed, while MAXGP has SD feed. Commentary is same on both channels.|
|RTL 2||DVB-T Free in Croatia, DVB-S2 with encryption on Eutelsat 16A 16°E(EU)||No||No||No||No||Highlights||Race highlights late in the evening on the same day. SD feed.|
|Czech Republic||Sport 1||Czech/Slovak||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||No||Also in HD on Sport 1 HD and Sport 2 HD.|
|Sport 3||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Onboard Feed, SD only.|
|Cyprus||CytaVision||Greek||Pay||No||No||No||Live||Live||Rights until 2016.|
|Denmark||TV3+/TV3+ HD||Danish||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HD 16:9 and SD 4:3 – Some sessions on TV3 SPORT 1/2 or TV3 Puls, subject to other live events.|
|Estonia||TV6||Estonian||Pay||No||No||No||No||Live||Only Canadian and United States GP. No HDTV.|
|No||No||No||No||Delayed||Other races. Race shown at 9 PM EET on the same day. No HDTV.|
|TV3 Play||Estonian||Free on the internet||No||No||No||No||Highlights||Race is viewable from the following Friday|
|Viasat Sport Baltic||Estonian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||SD Feed|
|Finland||MTV3||Finnish||DVB-T Free in Finland, DVB-S Encrypted on Thor 1°W (EU)||No||No||No||No||Delayed||HDTV. Race shown on the next day.|
|Sub||Finnish||DVB-T Free in Finland, DVB-S Encrypted on Thor 1°W (EU)||Highlights||Highlights||No||Highlights||Highlights||30 minutes highlights of practices and 60 minutes highlights of qualification and race are shown at 7 PM EET on the same day.|
|France||Canal+||French||Pay||No||No||No||only once||Live||Only race on C+|
|Canal+ Sport||French||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Delayed||Only race on C+|
|Germany||SPORT1||German||DVB-S FTA on Astra 19.2°E(EU)||Live*||Live||Highlights||Highlights||Highlights||Rights until 2015. *Highlights only of FP1 for Australian and Asia's GPs.|
|RTL Television||German||DVB-T Free in Germany, DVB-S FTA on Astra 19.2°E(EU)||No||No||Delayed||Live||Live||HDTV feed confirmed (HD feed encrypted and part of HD+ package, SD is FTA).|
|Sky Sport||German||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Choice of different perspectives at qualifying and race. – HDTV 1080i feed confirmed.|
|Greece||OTE Sport||Greek||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV 1080i|
|Alpha TV||Greek||DVB-T Free in Greece, DVB-S/2 with encryption on Eutelsat 9A / Hotbird 13B||No||No||No||No||Live*||SD feed. Australia, Malaysia, China and Japan GP are tape delayed.|
|Hungary||Duna TV||Hungarian||DVB-T Free in HU, DVB-S2 FTV on Eurobird 9A 9.0°E (EU)||Live*||Live||No||Live||Live||HDTV. *Only Hungarian Grand Prix. F1 broadcasting will be moved to M4 Sport in July 2015.|
|m2 HD||Hungarian||DVB-T Free in HU, DVB-S2 FTA on Eurobird 9A 9.0°E (EU)||No||No||No||Delayed||Delayed||HDTV.|
|Iceland||Stöð 2 Sport||Icelandic||Pay||No||No||Live||Live||Live|
|India||STAR Sports Channels||English||Pay||Live*||Live*||Live*||Live||Live||SD/HDTV Channels. *Subject to other live events. For more information, visit the TV Schedules:|
|Indonesia||Fox Sports Asia Channels||English||Pay||Live*||Live*||Live*||Live||Live||SD/HDTV Channels. *Subject to other live events. For more information, visit the TV Schedules:|
|Ireland||Setanta Sports||English||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||With BBC F1 commentary team|
|Sky Sports F1||English||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live|||
|Israel||Sport 5||Hebrew||Free in Israel||No||No||No||Live||Live||HDTV.|
|Italy||Sky Sport F1||Italian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Choice of different perspectives. – HDTV 1080i feed confirmed.|
|Rai 1 (live races, some delayed races)
Rai 2 (live and delayed qualifying, some delayed races)
Rai Sport 1 (practices)
|Italian||Free in Italy, DVB-S with encryption on Eutelsat Hot Bird 13°E (EU)||Live/Delayed||Live/Delayed||Live/Delayed||Live/Delayed||Live/Delayed||9 races live. Delayed broadcast of the other races. – HDTV 1080i feed confirmed.|
|Japan||Fuji TV||Japanese||Free||No||No||No||No||Highlights||From 2012, the free broadcast shifted from Fuji TV to BS Fuji. (BS Fuji is a Satellite broadcasting channel of Fuji TV.) 16:9 feed. HDTV.|
|Fuji TV Next||Japanese||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV. Rebroadcast on satellite station Fuji TV One on Mondays.|
|Latin America (except Brazil)||ESPN Latin America Channels||Spanish||Pay||Highlights||Highlights||Highlights||Highlights||Highlights||16:9 HDTV feed in ESPN HD and ESPN 3.|
|F1 Latin America||Spanish||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||All races live. 16:9 SD/HDTV feed. Choice of different perspectives.|
|Fox Sports Latin America Channels||Spanish||Pay||Highlights||Highlights||Highlights||Delayed||Live/Delayed||16:9 SD/HDTV feed. 9 races live. Monaco Grand Prix live on Fox Sports and Fox Sports 3, delayed races on Fox Sports 3.|
|Latvia||TV6||Latvian||Pay||No||No||No||No||Delayed||Race shown at 9 PM EET on the same day, except 2 GP-s from North-America, which are shown even later. No HDTV.|
|Viasat Sport Baltic||Latvian, Estonian and Lithuanian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||SD Feed|
|Lithuania||TV6||Lithuanian||Free in Lithuania||No||No||No||No||Live||United States and Canadian GP only. SD Feed|
|Free in Lithuania||No||No||No||No||Delayed||Other races. Race shown at 7 PM EET on the same day. SD Feed|
|Viasat Sport Baltic||Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||SD Feed|
|Middle East and North Africa||beIN Sports Arabia||Arabic / English||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV feed. Rights until 2019.|
|Macedonia||Macedonian Radio Television||Macedonian||DVB-T free in Macedonia, DVB-S with encryption on Eutelsat 16.0°E||Pay||Pay||Pay||Live||Live||HDTV feed. Rights until 2017.|
|Montenegro||Sport Klub||Serbian||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||16:9 feed, HDTV.|
|Netherlands||Sport1||Dutch||Pay||Live*||Live*||Live*||Live*||Live||HDTV. * Subject to other live events.|
|Veronica||Dutch||Free in Netherlands, DVB-S encrypted on Astra 19.2°E||No||No||No||Highlights||Highlights||Only Canada, United States and Brazil races live.|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport||English||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live|
|Norway||Viasat Motor and Viasat Sport||Norwegian / Swedish||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV on Viasat Motor HD. Always Norwegian during race. Partly Swedish during some P and Q.|
|Viaplay||Norwegian / Swedish||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Viaplay streams the broadcast of Viasat Motor HD. Viaplay is available on web-apps, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 8.x, smart-TV, Android and iOS (phones and tablets).|
|Viasat 4||Norwegian||Free||No||No||No||No||Highlights||One hour with highlights from Viasat Motor. Commercials every 15 min.|
|Russia||Russia 2||Russian||Free||No||No||No||Live||Live||Time-shift for race. No HD.|
|Romania||Dolce Sport||Romanian||Pay||No||No||No||Live||Live||HDTV feed. Rights until 2016.|
|Slovakia||Sport 1||Czech/Slovak||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||No||Also in HD on Sport 1 HD and Sport 2 HD.|
|Slovenia||RTV Slovenija||Slovenian||DVB-T Free in SI, DVB-S with encryption on Eutelsat 16A (16°E) (EU)||No||Internet||No||Live||Live||HDTV.|
|South Korea||SBS Sports||Korean||Pay||No||No||No||No||Live||Delayed HDTV feed on cable/IPTV. Live streaming on web page for all the races.|
|Spain||Antena 3||Spanish||Free on DVB-T in Spain
Encrypted on DVB-S, (19.2ºE)(EU)
|Mega||Spanish||Free on DVB-T in Spain||Live||Live||No||No||No|
|Movistar F1||Spanish||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Choice of different perspectives. HDTV.|
|TV3||Catalan||Free on catalan regional DVB-T||No||No||Live||Live||Live||HDTV. Emits jointly with Antena 3 & Movistar F1 in Catalonia.|
|Esport3||Catalan||Free on catalan regional DVB-T||Live||Live||No||No||No||HDTV. Emits jointly with Antena 3 & Movistar F1 in Catalonia.|
|Sweden||Viasat Motor||Swedish||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV on Viasat Motor HD.|
|Switzerland||SRG SSR||German, French and Italian||DVB-T Free in Switzerland, DVB-S Encrypted on Hot Bird (13°E)(EU)||No||No||No||Live||Live||The qualifyings and the races are broadcast on RSI La 2, RTS Deux and SRF zwei. Rights until 2016.|
|United Kingdom||BBC||English||DVB-T Free in UK, DVB-S FTA on Astra 28.2°E (UK)||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||HDTV, only selected 10 races.|
|No||No||No||Highlights||Highlights||HDTV, Every race as well as live|
|Sky Sports F1||English||Pay||Live||Live||Live||Live||Live||Choice of different perspectives. – HDTV 1080i feed confirmed.|
|United States||NBC Sports||English||Most races and all practice/qualifying to be broadcast by NBCSN. 5 races will be broadcast by the FTA NBC network, and 3 races will be shown on CNBC due to conflicts.||Internet||Live||Internet||Live||Live||HDTV, Side-by-Side coverage during race (live broadcast only) ,mobile streaming available through NBC Sports Live Extra app.|
|Univision Deportes||Spanish||Qualifying sessions will be broadcast by Univision Deportes Network and races by FTA UniMas network||No||No||No||Live||Live|||
|Argentina||ESPN 107,9 FM||Spanish|
|Australia||3AW (Australian Grand Prix only)||English|
|Italy||Rai Radio 1||Italian|
|Mexico||W Radio-TDW Radio||Spanish|
|The Netherlands||NPO Radio 1||Dutch|
|United Kingdom||BBC Radio 5 Live||English|
|BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra||English|
| United States
Official internet broadcasters
World Feed producers
For the 2015 season, only the Monaco Grand Prix is not produced by FOM.
Former producers (1990–2014)
Below are the previous World Feed Producers for Grands Prix from 1990 until 2014.
- Between 1997 and 1999 the Brazilian GP World Feed was produced by FOM. What was shown was a reduced version of the F1 Digital+ main feed, mainly lacking onboard angles and without the pay per view graphics. Rede Globo continued to produce an alternative National Feed for Brazilian viewers.
- In 2001 and 2002 the US Grand Prix was broadcast locally by ABC. However, they did not ever produce the World Feed.
- In 1991, the French GP was broadcast in France by La Cinq, which held rights for F1.
- * – Note, During qualifying and race Sky Deutschland offers a different commentary feed for Austria with Heinz Prüller and without a colour commentator. This feed is also available in Germany.
- ** – Note, Varsha will fill in for Diffey on three races
- ****** – Note, Adrián Puente will be only in qualifying and races.
- Note, BBC Radio 5 Live is use for free practices on BBC TV for live races. David Coulthard only does Live TV Practice Commentary.
- ******** – Note, Walker forced to cancel his plans to attend the 2013 British Grand Prix at Silverstone. Due to illness was picked up during tests after breaking his pelvis in a recent fall, will have chemotherapy in the coming months in a bid to combat Cancer.
- "Formula One suffers global drop in TV figures... and five per cent of fans turn off in Britain despite Lewis Hamilton's title win". Daily Mail. 1 February 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "F1 coming to Sky Sports". Sky Sports. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "2012 Race Calendar". Sky Sports. Retrieved 2012-03-17.
- "BBC reveals F1 coverage schedule for 2012". BBC. 2011-11-25. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "BBC and Sky awarded rights in new Formula 1 deal". BBC. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "New details of co-operation between Sky and BBC emerge". James Allen on F1. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "NBC Sports Group F1 coverage for 2013". NBC Sports. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "TV Schedule STAR Sports". STAR Sports. Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "TV Schedule Fox Sports Asia". Fox Sports Asia. Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "Komend seizoen kunt u opnieuw F1 bekijken op Sporza". Sporza.be. 2014-06-23. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "TSN and RDS Reach Media Rights Extension with the Formula One Group Through to 2019". Bell Media. 10 June 2014. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- TV Sports Markets team (2014-02-03). "Formula One suffers drop in global audience | SportBusiness Group". Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "News round-up: Two countries lose F1 FTA; Berger subject of Ofcom complaint". The F1 Broadcasting Blog. 2014-09-29. Retrieved 2014-09-29.
- [dead link]
- MTV Sport (2014-02-26). "Näin otat kaiken irti tulevasta F1-kaudesta - MTV.fi - Urheilu - F1 - Uutiset". MTV.fi. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "Sport : Formule 1 : formule 1". Canalplus.Fr. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "Die Formel 1 zurück auf SPORT1: Sender zeigt bis 2015 Freie Trainings freitags live und exklusiv sowie Zusammenfassungen der Rennen und Qualifyings | Pressemitteilung | SPORT1 |". Sport1.de. 2013-01-24. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "TV | Wochenprogramm | EPG | SPORT1 Mediencenter". Mediencenter.sport1.de. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "Sky Sports – Sky Sports Package | Sky Products". Sky.com. 1980-01-01. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- "Mediapro lines up Latam F1 Channel". Advanced Television. 2014-11-17. Retrieved 2014-11-25.
- "BeIN Sports secures MENA Formula One rights - Sports Broadcast news - Formula OneMotorsport Global Middle East". SportsPro Media. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "Formule 1 komende drie jaar live op Sport1". GPUpdate.net. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "Formula 1 se vede la Dolce Sport". Dolce Sport (in romanian). 21 February 2014. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- Abonnentnummer eller e-post *. "Viasat Motor – Motorsport live i din TV" (in Swedish). Viasat.se. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- "Tv Svizzera rinnova fino al 2016 il contratto per il Mondiale di Formula 1". 22 November 2013.
- "Formula 1: BBC announces coverage of the 2015 season". BBC Sport. 7 January 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Fryer, Jenna. "NBC Sports Group gets US rights to Formula One". Associated Press.
- "SPEED coverage of Formula One comes to an end in 2012". Motorsport.com. Retrieved October 13, 2012.
- "Formula 1 lands four-year deal with NBC". Racer. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- "Univision Deportes coverage of Formula One". corporate.univision.com. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- "SIRIUS Satellite Radio Adds FORMULA 1 Motor Racing to Sports Programming Lineup" (Press release). PR Newswire via sirius.com. 2008-05-22. Retrieved 2008-05-22.
SIRIUS Will Be Exclusive North American Radio Broadcaster of F1
- [dead link]
- "MTV Katsomo - Ohjelmat - Formula 1". Katsomo.fi. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- "Sport - Formel 1 Live Events". Sky Go. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- "フジテレビNEXTsmart". Fujitv.co.jp. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- [dead link]
- "FÓRMULA 1 2015 y ATRESMEDIA. Información y datos sobre el Mundial de F1 2015 - ANTENA 3 TV". Antena3.com. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- "Canal Esport3 en directe, segueix l'emissió online". Esport3.cat. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- "BBC Sport - Formula 1". BBC News. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2015-03-10.
- "F1 Live | F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | 21st-23rd November 2014". .skysports.com. 2014-11-23. Retrieved 2015-03-10.