National Register of Historic Places listings in Galax, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Galax, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in the independent city of Galax, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Description|
|1||Dr. Virgil Cox House||May 19, 2004
|406 West Stuart Dr.
|2||Gordon C. Felts House||February 5, 2002
|404 N. Main St.
|3||Galax Commercial Historic District||May 30, 2002
|Roughly Main, Center, Grayson, Carroll, and Oldtown Sts.; also 107 W. Oldtown St.
||107 Oldtown represents a boundary increase of November 12, 2008|
|4||A. G. Pless Jr. House||May 16, 2002
|942 Glendale Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Galax, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.