National Register of Historic Places listings in Pulaski County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pulaski County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Pulaski County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Back Creek Farm||May 21, 1975
|Northwest of Dublin off State Route 100||Dublin|
|2||Belle-Hampton||November 13, 1989
|Highland Rd., 0.3 miles north of Neck Creek Rd.||Dublin|
|3||Calfee Athletic Field||November 22, 2000
|Washington and Pierce Aves., SE.||Pulaski|
|4||Dalton Theatre Building||May 7, 1979
|5||Dublin Historic District||October 15, 1992
|Roughly Giles Ave. from Long to Main Sts., Church St. from Giles to Linkous Ave., and E. Main from Giles to Ziegler St.||Dublin|
|6||Fairview District Home||August 29, 1997
|Western side of Cougar Trail Rd.||Dublin|
|7||John Hoge House||August 25, 1988
|Northwestern side of Neck Creek Rd.||Belspring|
|8||Haven B. Howe House||April 15, 2008
|4400 State Park Rd.||Dublin|
|9||Ingles Ferry||November 25, 1969
|10||New Dublin Presbyterian Church||November 26, 2004
|New Dublin Church Rd.||Dublin|
|11||Newbern Historic District||June 4, 1979
|12||Pulaski County Courthouse||July 8, 1982
|13||Pulaski Historic Commercial District||March 13, 1986
|Roughly bounded by 3rd St., Madison Ave., the Norfolk Southern railroad tracks, and Randolph Ave.||Pulaski|
|14||Pulaski Historic Residential District||August 11, 1988
|Roughly bounded by 11th St., Prospect, Madison, and Washington Aves., 2nd St., and Henry Ave.||Pulaski|
|15||Pulaski South Historic Residential and Industrial District||October 29, 1991
|Roughly bounded by Bertha St., Commerce St., Pierce Ave., 5th St., and Pulaski St.||Pulaski|
|16||Rockwood||May 26, 2005
|5189 Rockwood Dr.||Dublin|
|17||Snowville Christian Church||April 2, 1987
|Lead Mine Rd.||Snowville|
|18||Snowville Historic District||January 7, 1987
|Lead Mine Rd.||Snowville|
|19||Spring Dale||October 23, 2003
|Off Ruebush Rd., north of Dublin||Dublin|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Nathaniel Burwell Harvey House||February 13, 1986|
|March 19, 2001||Off VA 812||Dublin||Demolished|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pulaski County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Radford, Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 15, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Pulice, Michael J. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Spring Dale. National Park Service, 2003-03, 31.