|Compatible networks||Dual band, GSM 900/1800|
|Availability by country||Discontinued|
|Dimensions||105 x 44 x 19 mm|
|Display||95 x 68 65,536 colours|
The Nokia 2310 is a mobile phone designed for lower budget markets. Released in 2006, it is in many countries a suitable choice for children, for example, because it is given away with many prepaid mobile phone tariffs.
- Dual band, GSM 900/1800
- Size 105 x 44 x 19 mm
- Weight 85 g
- Battery talk time 4 – 6 hours
- Battery standby: up to 400 hours
- Colour screen capable of displaying 65,536 colors, 96 x 68 pixel resolution, 4 lines
- FM radio
- Phone book with space for 200 entries
- MP3-grade ringtones
- Loudspeaker to allow hands free calls
- SMS and picture messaging, with space for 60 messages
- Animated screensavers and wallpapers
- 3 built-in games
- Alarm clock
- MP3 player using headphones
Frank Lewis of CNET gave the Nokia 2310 2 out of 5 stars, praising its call quality and battery life, but berating its lack of camera and "poor" screen saying "The Nokia 2310 may be a bargain at just £25, but its screen is too small and range of features too thin on the ground to make it a sensible budget buy."
- Lewis, Frank (25 October 2007). "Nokia 2310 review - CNET". Retrieved 26 August 2016.