|Slogan||Step up to smarter|
Nokia X family
|Successor||Nokia 1 Plus|
|Dimensions||133.6 x 67.78 x 9.5mm|
|Mass||131g (including battery)|
|Operating system||Android 8.1 "Oreo" (Go edition)|
|System on chip||MediaTek MT6737M|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.1 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB LPDDR3 RAM|
|Storage||8 GB eMMC, microSD up to 128 GB|
|Removable storage||microSD up to 128GB|
|Battery||User-removable, 2150 mAh|
Standby: up to 15 days
Talk time: up to 9 hours
|Display||4.5 in (110 mm) |
854x480 px FWVGA IPS
16:9 aspect ratio
|Rear camera||5 MP with auto-focus and an LED flash|
|Front camera||2 MP with fixed-focus lens|
Playback formats: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AMR, M4A, MKV, MP3, MP4
|Sound||Mono speaker, 3.5 mm stereo audio jack|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,|
GPS/AGPS + cellular and Wi-Fi positioning
|Other||Dust and drip protection (IP52)|
Nokia 1 is a Nokia-branded budget Android Go smartphone, developed by HMD Global, debuted at Mobile World Congress 2018, in Barcelona, Spain on 25 February 2018. This device, along with Nokia 8 Sirocco, completes the lineup of Nokia-branded Android devices. The phone also has removable back covers known as Xpress-on, a brand that first appeared on the Nokia 5110. This was the first time the Xpress-on name was used since Nokia Lumia 710 in 2012. The back covers are sold separately.
Nokia 1 has a quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6737M CPU, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage that can be expanded using a microSD card of up to 128 GB.
The device also has a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, a 5 MPix rear camera with auto-focus and flash, a 2 MPix front-facing camera.
The phone's 2150 mAh user-removable Li-Ion battery allows for up to 15 days of standby time and up to 9 hours of talk time, if other connectivity options — the mobile Internet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS — have been switched off.
It is available in Warm Red, Dark Blue, and light blue colors.
- "Nokia 1". Nokia. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- Cameron, Sean (2019-03-04). "Nokia 1 review". TechRadar. Future US Inc. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "The Home of Nokia phones". HMD Global Oy. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
- "The Nokia 1 joins Google's Android Go effort with removable Xpress-on covers". The Verge. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Nokia 1 Android Go phone reintroduces Xpress-on covers - Pocket-lint". www.pocket-lint.com. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- "Nokia 1 Specifications". GSM Arena. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- Stipe (2019-05-28). "Nokia 1 receiving the May 2019 security update". Nokiamob. Croatia. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Nokia 1 update rolling out with May 2019 Android security patch". BGR India. 2019-05-30. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|