Nokia 6210 Navigator
|Compatible networks||EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA 900/2100|
|Predecessor||Nokia 6110 Navigator|
|Successor||Nokia 6710 Navigator|
|Related||Nokia 6220 classic|
Nokia 6260 Slide
|Dimensions||103 mm × 49 mm × 14.9 mm|
|Mass||117 g (0.258 lb)|
|Operating system||Symbian OS v9.3, S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2|
|CPU||ARM11 369 MHz|
|Memory||111 MB (internal) + MicroSD Memory Card (1 GB Included)|
|Display||2.4 inches, 960 × 640 pixels, TFT LCD|
|Rear camera||3.2 Megapixels (Back)|
|Front camera||CIF video call (Front)|
|Connectivity||USB Mass Storage via micro USB , Bluetooth 2.0|
The Nokia 6210 Navigator is a smartphone made by Nokia that is a successor to Nokia 6110 Navigator. It was announced on February 11, 2008 and had been available from July 2008. It runs on Symbian OS v9.3 with a S60 3rd Edition FP2 user interface.
The Nokia 6210 Navigator is the third phone in the Navigator series to be released by Nokia. The Nokia 6210 Navigator includes pre-loaded navigation maps with a free navigation license for 6 months. It is also the company's first device with a built-in magnetic compass.
It should not be confused with the Nokia 6210 from 2000.
It was succeeded by the Nokia 6710 Navigator.
The 6210 Navigator includes a built-in accelerometer. This was originally only used for video stabilization and photo orientation (to keep landscape or portrait shots oriented as taken).
Third-party programs have been created, including software that will automatically change the screen orientation when the phone is tilted, programs that simulate the sounds of a Star Wars lightsaber when the phone is waved through the air, allow you to mute the phone by turning it face-down, and many more.
- Symbian OS v9.3 with S60 Platform 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2
- Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE: GSM/EDGE Quadband 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dual band UMTS / HSDPA: W-CDMA 900/2100 MHz
- HSDPA 3.6 Mbit/s
- Integrated GPS system
- Digital Compass
- 96 MB RAM
- 3.2 megapixel camera, Video – VGA 640×480
- QCIF camera for video calling
- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR & A2DP
- USB 2.0 (micro USB)
- Stereo FM radio and support for Visual Radio
- Push to Talk over Cellular (PoC)
- Music Player supporting MP3, AAC, eAAC+, WMA files
- Mono speaker
Users can determine the software version in the phone by pressing *#0000# on the keypad.
- "Stay on the map with the Nokia 6210 Navigator - Nokia". Nokia. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- "Nokia Corporation". Nokia. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- Mark Guim (31 October 2007). "Nokia N95 Accelerometer". Retrieved 14 April 2018 – via YouTube.
- "Graham's Weblog". Graham's Weblog. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nokia 6210 Navigator.|