Nokia Lumia 625
|First released||July 23, 2013|
|Availability by country||August 2013|
|Predecessor||Nokia Lumia 620|
|Successor||Nokia Lumia 630/635
Nokia Lumia 1320[need quotation to verify][need quotation to verify]
|Form factor||Touchscreen Slate|
|Dimensions||133.25 mm (5.246 in) H
72.25 mm (2.844 in) W
9.15 mm (0.360 in) D
|Weight||159 g (5.6 oz)|
|Operating system||Windows Phone 8|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8930|
|CPU||1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 305|
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
|Storage||8 GB internal flash|
|Battery||BP-4GWA 2000 mAh|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, proximity sensor, 3D-Accelerometer|
|Display||4.7" IPS LCD with Gorilla Glass 3, 800x480 px at 201 ppi,
15:9 aspect ratio
|Rear camera||5 MP, 1080p Full HD video capture at 30 fps, autofocus, Touch to focus, image stabilization, Exposure compensation, Digital zoom, Geotagging, LED flash|
|Front camera||0.3 MP, VGA video capture|
2G: 23.9 hours
3G: 15.2 hours
552 hours (23 days)
|Website||Nokia Lumia 625|
The Nokia Lumia 625 is a large Windows Phone with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD WVGA (480x800) screen and 4G support. It was presented on July 23, 2013. It can be loaded up with the latest software update for Windows Phone 8.1, as well as Nokia's firmware update 'Denim' (excluding some features). It borrows features from the Nokia Lumia 1520, the Lumia 1020 and the Lumia 925.
- Support for up to 128 GB external memory via microSD card
- Choice of colors - black, white plus translucent shades of orange, green, yellow
- Signature Camera Apps - Smart Cam, Cinemagraph and Panorama
- FM Radio
It has one of the lowest pixel densities seen in recent smartphones, as it uses the standard Windows Phone 8 resolution (800×480) but using a large display. So the screen will not appear super-sharp.
The 512 MB RAM according to some reviewers prevents one from playing high-end games and sometimes mar the multi-tasking experience for power users.
- Laird, James (23 July 2013). "Nokia Lumia 625: hands-on preview". ITProPortal. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- Thurrott, Paul (3 April 2014). "Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 Preview". SuperSite for Windows. Penton. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- McEntegart, Jane (2 April 2014). "Lumia 625 vs. Lumia 635: Entry-level Windows Phone 8.1". Tom's Hardware. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- Trenholm, Rich. "Nokia Lumia 625 - Smartphones - CNET Reviews" (in Arabic). Reviews.cnet.com. Retrieved 2013-07-23.
- Vlad Savov (2013-05-28). "Nokia announces Lumia 625, a 4.7-inch LTE phone for big pockets and small budgets". The Verge. Retrieved 2013-07-23.
- Woods, Ben. "Nokia launches the Lumia 625: one of the cheapest Windows Phone 8 devices to include 4G LTE". The Next Web. Retrieved 2013-07-23.
- "Nokia Lumia 625 leaks in full ahead of its launch - GSMArena.com news". Gsmarena.com. Retrieved 2013-07-23.
- Nokia Announces Lumia 625 for Malaysia. Its Most Affordable LTE Windows Phone | SoyaCincau
- Nokia Lumia 625 Officially Launched
- Nokia Lumia 625: Mid Range Warrior | Gizmodo India
Media related to Nokia Lumia 625 at Wikimedia Commons