|Related||Nokia C1 Plus|
|Dimensions||147.6 mm (5.81 in) H |
71.4 mm (2.81 in) W
8.7 mm (0.34 in) D
|Mass||155 g (5.5 oz)|
|Operating system||Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)|
|CPU||1.3 GHz Quad Core|
|Removable storage||microSD (supports up to 64 GB)|
|Battery||removable 2,500 mAh|
|Data inputs||touch screen, voice with Google Assistant button|
|Display||5.45"; toughened glass; type: FWVGA+ IPS|
|Rear camera||5 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Connectivity||Micro-USB port, Dual Nano SIM cards ports, 3.5 mm audio jack|
Two cameras and two flashes
Battery, radio and storage
Advertisement slogan for the Nokia C1 was "Level Up", as Nokia explaining, the smartphone was brilliant for getting selfies with the second front camera, as well as getting video calls, and watching YouTube with bigger, 5.4" display. As HMD Global spokesman Juho Sarvikas said, "Millions of consumers across markets in Africa, Middle East and APAC will upgrade from a feature phone to their first smartphone. Nokia C1 is a smartphone they can trust — bringing quality experiences at an affordable price with 3G connectivity."
Nokia has launched the successor to the Nokia C1 smartphone with the name Nokia C1 Plus in 2020 which comes with Android 10 Go Edition and has other upgraded specifications including a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 in-cell display (1520 x 720 pixels), a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB storage, McroSD card expandable storage up to 128GB, single / Dual SIM variants, a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash, a 2500mAh removable battery and supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm headphone jack connectivity options. It measures 149.1 × 71.2 × 8.75mm and weighs 146 grams.
- "Nokia C1". Nokia. Retrieved January 6, 2020.
- "Android Go-powered Nokia C2 debuts with front-facing flash". GSMArena. March 16, 2020. Retrieved March 16, 2020.
- Carrasqueira, João (December 11, 2019). "HMD introduces a new Android Go phone, the Nokia C1". Neowin. Retrieved January 6, 2020.
- Shukla, Gaurav (December 11, 2019). "Nokia C1 With Android Pie (Go Edition), 5-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched: Specifications". NDTV. Retrieved January 6, 2020.
- "Nokia launches Nokia C1 Plus Android 10 Go Edition and Nokia 5.4 smartphones". Android Crunch. December 15, 2020. Retrieved January 7, 2021.