The Nokia 6020 and 6021 are feature phones made by Nokia, running the Series 40 platform. The Nokia 6020 has a camera and no Bluetooth support, while the Nokia 6021 has Bluetooth and does not have a camera. The Nokia 6020 was introduced in November 2004 as a successor of the Nokia 6010. It was succeeded by the Nokia 6030 in 2005.
- Keymat with 5-way navigation key
- Captures with the VGA camera and video recorder
- 0.3 megapixel camera which has four modes: Standard, Portrait, Night, and Video
- 3.5 megabytes internal memory
- To transfer data such as photo images, videos and audio clips to a PC it needs a Pop-Port USB Data Cable or the Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable
- Records up to 50-seconds video clip with sound
- 65,536 colours TFT LCD display
- Record up to 5-minute voice recorder
- Push To Talk
- Synchronise data with PC via Nokia PC Suite or remotely with SyncML
- Internet browsing with an XHTML-capable browser, via EDGE and GPRS
- Keeping track of personal finances with Mobile Wallet
- Has infrared to send or receive data to or from other compatible devices like PCs and other phone devices with Infrared connectivity supported
- Supports MP3 ringtones (requires firmware version 4.50 or higher)
- 2G Network
- GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- GSM 850/1800/1900 MHz – US version (602xb)
- "Nokia 6021 specifications and reviews". www.esato.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Nokia 6020 -kamerapuhelin on erinomainen väline työ- ja yksityiselämän yhteydenpitoon Archived 2011-10-02 at the Wayback Machine - Press release - November 2, 2004
- "Nokia 6020 Overview". CNET. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "User's Guide for Nokia 6020" (PDF). nds2.webapps.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- staff, CNET Australia. "Push to talk now available for Optus mobile". CNET. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- o.o, gsmchoice com / PIK Sp z. "Nokia 6020 technical specifications :: GSMchoice.com". www.gsmchoice.com. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "Nokia 6020 – Full Phone Specifications, Price". www.fonearena.com. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nokia 6020.|