Nokia 6220 Classic
|Compatible networks||EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA/HSDPA 900/2100|
|Availability by Region||2008|
|Predecessor||Nokia 6120 classic|
|Successor||Nokia 6720 classic|
Nokia 5320 XpressMusic|
Nokia 6210 Navigator
|Dimensions||108 mm × 46.5 mm × 15.2 mm|
|Weight||90 g (0.20 lb)|
|Operating system||Symbian OS 9.3 + S60 platform 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2|
|CPU||ARM11 @ 369 MHz|
|Memory||128 MB (RAM), 256 MB NAND (120 MB free)|
|Removable storage||MicroSD(SDHC) (Max 8 GB)|
|Battery||BP-5M Battery LiPoly 3.7 V 900 mAh|
|Display||TFT, 2.2 inches, 320 × 240 pixels, 16 million colors|
|Rear camera||5 MegaPixel with Xenon flash plus Video recording|
|Front camera||320 × 240 pixels(CIF+ resolution)|
|Connectivity||USB Mass Storage via micro USB, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP profile|
Nokia 6220 classic is a smartphone announced by Nokia on 11 February 2008. It featured an advanced 5 megapixel camera with a Xenon flash, just like the Nokia N82. It is not considered an N82 successor as its other specs seem to be more towards the mid-range. For example, it has no Wi-Fi.
The 6220 classic should not to be confused with the Nokia 6220, a different mobile phone from 2003.
- HSDPA-3.6M/10.2M/ WCDMA-900/2100 / DTM EGPRS-850/900/1800/1900 Class 11A/32B
- GPS navigation with Assisted GPS
- Symbian OS 9.3 with the S60 interface 3rd Edition.
- Secondary frontal camera for video phone calls (CIF+ resolution).
- 2.5 mm headjack for supplied headset.
- Micro USB connector.
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with A2DP profile.
- MicroSD SDHC card slot.
- Stereo FM radio with support for Visual Radio and RDS.
- Audio player supporting MP3, M4A, eAAC+, RealAudio 7,8,10, and WMA formats.
- 5.0-megapixel camera with autofocus, Carl Zeiss lens and Xenon flash.
- Video recording-VGA 640×480 @ 30 fps.
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.263, RealVideo 7,8,9/10 support.
- Java MIDP 2.1
Media related to Nokia 6220 classic at Wikimedia Commons