|Location||Tambo, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Operator||Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation|
|Owner||Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation|
Entertainment City (also known as Bagong Nayong Pilipino - Entertainment City) or previously Manila Bay Tourism City is Asia's Las Vegas-like gaming and entertainment complex that is underway by PAGCOR on 8 km² of land in Bay City, Metro Manila, Philippines as envisioned by PAGCOR in 2002. It lies at the western side of Roxas Boulevard and south of SM Central Business Park (SM Mall of Asia), part of Parañaque. Investments to the project can reach up to $15 billion, which is scaled down from the $20 billion budget announcement that had been previously announced in 2007. All investments will come from private companies.
The project is officially named as the "Bagong Nayong Pilipino-Entertainment City" through an executive order by President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and has been called several other names by the press. The most common name being referenced is "Entertainment City". The site has been declared a PEZA-approved economic zone.
Hotels and Casinos
- City of Dreams Manila - a Melco-Crown Entertainment project. Opened on December 14, 2014 (soft opening) and on February 2, 2015 (grand opening).
- Solaire Resort & Casino - Opened on March 16, 2013.
- Resorts World Bayshore - Genting Hong Kong and AGI's second integrated resort complex in Manila. Expected completion in 2018.
- Westside City - A township to be located next to Resorts World Bayshore with 1,500 hotel rooms including Hotel Okura Manila, Westin Hotel, Kingsford Hotel, Genting Grand and Crockfords Tower. Expected completion by end of 2020. 
- Okada Manila (formerly Manila Bay Resorts) - Universal Entertainment Corporation project.  Expected completion in 2017.
- $15-B Pagcor casino complex gets off the ground, Philippine Daily Inquirer, 4/04/2008
- Las Vegas of the Philippines, Hong Kong Star, 4/03/2008
- "$1.2-B City of Dreams Manila to open in November". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- Megaworld and Travellers collaborate to launch billion dollar project in Manila published by World Casino News; accessed 2015-11-06.
- Okada group, Century Properties sign agreement for $1-B Manila Bay Resorts published by BusinessMirror; accessed 2013-11-05.