Rangoli Metro Art Center
This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rangoli Metro Art Center was developed by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) after the civil and construction works of Namma Metro station at the M.G Road, Bangalore was completed. It was inaugurated on 6 May 2013 and made available for the public. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation’s redesigned the walkway with Bougainvillea which was available for the public before the Metro Rail station construction. This space now includes art galleries, auditorium, play area for kids, Walk-way and more.
- Nagara Pete (Market)
- Art Galleries : Vismaya, Chaya, Belaku
- Auditorium - Rangasthala
- Children interactive play area - Chilipili
- Upper Walk-way - Hoovina Haadi
- Open area for out door performances - Bayalu
- Friendship Point
- Info wall - Bangalore over the years
- Green Initiation
- Many outdoor spaces for artistic activities and workshops/Demonstrations
- "Rangoli is the new place to hang out in Bangalore". Hindu. Retrieved 12 October 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
2. Former Chief Secretary, Government of Karnataka, Subhash Chandra Khuntia inaugurates "Pioneering Contemporaries Karnataka" - a tribute to veteran artist Yusuf Arakkal at Rangoli Metro Art Center in May 2017 
- http://rangoli.bmrc.co.in/ - BMRCL Website.