This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Wonder Full is a nighttime multimedia spectacular located at Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay, Singapore. The show is designed by the Australian based multimedia company Laservision (who also designed Spirits of Sentosa).
- Three water screens spanning nearly 2000 square meters
- 15 high-power lasers
- 30 high-power searchlights
- 9 high-definition video projectors
- Half a million watts of light
- 250,000 LEDs
- 7.1 surround sound system
- Music composed by some of Singapore`s most famous composers some including Iskandar Ismail
- Music is played by a 140-piece symphony orchestra
The show starts off with a single drop of water, representing the birth of life. It later stages through important stages of the person`s life such as childhood, development through age and adulthood.