Beijing Capital Airlines
|Founded||1995 (as Deer Jet Airlines)|
|Fleet size||53 (excl. corporate aircraft)|
|Parent company||Hainan Airlines (70%)|
Beijing Capital Airlines (Chinese: 首都航空; pinyin: Shǒudū Hángkōng), a subsidiary of Hainan Airlines, is an airline based in the Capital Airlines Building (首都航空大厦 Shǒudū Hángkōng Dàshà) at Beijing Capital Airport in Chaoyang District, Beijing, People's Republic of China.
The company was established in 1995 as Deer Jet Airlines (Chinese: 金鹿航空; pinyin: Jīnlù Hángkōng). In 1998, it began offering international services under the Deer Air branding. In October 2007, it received its first Airbus A319 and began returning the formerly operated Boeing 737s. Deer Jet began providing charter services in December 2008 using a fleet of A319s and corporate jets. The airline was authorized by the Civil Aviation Administration of China to operate scheduled air services in 2009.
Deer Jet Airlines was divided into two companies on May 4, 2010. While the charter operation has kept the Deer Jet branding, scheduled operations using Airbus aircraft were renamed Beijing Capital Airlines.
||1 aircraft in VIP configuration|
The fleet of corporate jet aircraft, operating under the Deer Jet brand, includes:
- "联系方式." Beijing Capital Airlines. Retrieved on August 26, 2012. "北京首都国际机场货运北路3号首都航空大厦"
- "youjidizhi.doc." (Archive) Beijing Capital Airlines. Retrieved on August 26, 2012. "Address：Capital Airlines Building，No 3，North Cargo Road ,Beijing Capital International Airport"
- Capital Airlines fleet list at planespotters.net
- Media related to Beijing Capital Airlines at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Beijing Capital Airlines website
- Official Deer Jet website