|Hubs||La Tontouta International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Alliance||Air France, Air New Zealand, Qantas|
|Parent company||Government of New Caledonia|
|Headquarters||Nouméa, New Caledonia|
|Key people||Bernard Delqdriere (President)
Didier Tappero (MD)
Jeqn Guy Lengline (Second MD)
Société Aircalin, also known as Air Calédonie International, is a French airline and is the international airline of New Caledonia. It also operates domestic services in Wallis and Futuna. Including Wallis and Futuna, it operates scheduled services to twelve destinations in Oceania and Asia, including Japan. Its main base is La Tontouta International Airport. It is headquartered in Nouméa.
The Aircalin company commenced operations in 1983.
The airline is owned by Caisse d'Epargne Group (72%), Agence pour la Desserte aerienne de Nouvelle Caledonie (27%) and others, including staff (1%). It has 390 employees (at March 2007).
Aircalin serves the below destinations (at December 2013):
|Auckland||New Zealand||AKL||NZAA||Auckland Airport|
|Nadi||Fiji||NAN||NFFN||Nadi International Airport|
|Nouméa||New Caledonia France||NOU||NWWW||La Tontouta International Airport|
|Osaka||Japan||KIX||RJBB||Kansai International Airport|
|Papeete||French Polynesia France||PPT||NTAA||Faa'a International Airport|
|Port Vila||Vanuatu||VLI||NVVV||Bauerfield International Airport|
|Tokyo||Japan||NRT||RJAA||Narita International Airport|
|Wallis||Wallis and Futuna||WLS||NLLW||Hihifo Airport|
Aircalin has codeshare agreements with the following airlines:
- President: Bernard Deladrière,
- Chief Executive Officer: Didier Tappero,
- Chief Operating Officer: Jean-Guy Lengliné
- General Secretary: Muriel Fixes
- Vice President Maintenance and Engineering : Philippe Busson
- Vice President Ground Operations: Yann Genay
- Vice President Flight Operations: Dominique Decarpentrie
|F-OZNC aircraft enter into service in September 2014|
- "Aircalin fleet." Aircalin. Retrieved on 8 December 2013.
- Flight International 27 March 2007
- "Contact Us." Aircalin. Retrieved on 2 October 2009. "47, rue de Sébastopol BP 3736 98846 NOUMEA CEDEX"
- "Route Map." Aircalin. Retrieved on 8 December 2013
- Aircalin Partners
- French civil aircraft register, using "Noumea La Tontouta" and "Wallis Hihifo" as the Port d'attache search parameter. Searches conducted 8 December 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aircalin.|